Ok, the location of this hotel is good, right on the beach. Legian is a bit of a dump full of bars and tacky shops selling fake Australian rugby league jerseys. The real Bali it certainly is not.
If you like beaches full of parasols, loud music at the bars and tourist shops you will like the place but it wasn't for me.
The hotel itself is ok. The grounds are very nicely tended and the staff are excellent. Room walls are very thin so it sounds like your neighbours are in the room with you, not ideal if your neighbours are a noisy family (which in fairness, most families are).
It is probably more 3 - 3.5 star them 4. The grounds are nice, rooms very average and bathrooms more like 2 star.
If you are coming from Europe think tacky Spanish resorts, America tacky Mexican resorts and Oz.....well I think this is the Australian tacky resort.
For Australians, you will be disappointed by the beaches, ones in oz are much nicer.
We checked out after 2 nights (supposed to stay 8) and headed inland to see some of the real Bali. Much nicer.
All in all, very average.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian