My wife and I stayed here after a trip to Jimburan. We chose this hotel for 2 main reasons:
Location - after a quiet time in Jimburan we wanted to see some hustle and bustle which made this a perfect location. You can walk to Padma street which is the Main Street and here there are a flurry of restaurants, places to shop for fakes and spas.
Value - this is one of the nicest places in Legihan and half the price. The Padma was double and residence from the hotel wished they chose the mandira.
On arrival we were told to wait for 1 hour as the room was late! We were given lunch and drinks to make up for it (nothing special as all guest were given this as the pool wasn't ready)
We had to move rooms however - the first room was a standard room and the bathroom was old, falling apart and smelt! I spoke to Maria who was lovley and we had an upgrade to a cottage which was lovely.
The adult pool is great, prime location for sun just need to be quick to get seats. The new pool is more for kids but a good feature.
The options to eat are good and the food isn't too bad for snacking.
Wifi is a bit temperamental. Short walk to the beach which is nice (50k for a sun bed all day).
Pros - location, price, space, adult pool, overall staff.
Cons - busy hotel, basic rooms are not as good as I hoped, Mosquitos everywhere!
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, AsiaRooms, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.