We truly enjoyed our 14 day stay at the Mandira Resort. Set amongst manicured tropical gardens and decorated pathways and a perfect beachfront outlook. It is conveniently located in Legian which means Kuta or Seminyak are nearby, as are markets, shops and shopping centres. There is only a cobbled service road separating the resort from the sandy beach. We enjoyed buffet breakfast at the Parasol restaurant overlooking the beach and in the evening we often attended a very good buffet dinner in the Celagi Restaurant, but not before experiencing the most spectacular sunsets, either from the infinity pool, or while having a drink at the Barong Bar or the stylish Suling Lounge. To compensate the main pool under re-construction, the resort offered better price deals. Upon completion in July, the new pool will be outstanding! In the meantime, the temporary pool suffices very nicely, this coupled with the existing infinity pool and spa; we can’t say we ever felt compromised by the pool situation. We enjoyed a room with a courtyard which contained and in ground paved bath, shower and day bed –amongst lush tropical plants - very beautiful. The unexpected bonus, were the staff who are the most friendly and efficient staff we have ever encountered in all our travels. They attended to our every request and need, particularly as we relied on the internet for our business communications. I cannot stress enough how their warmth and genuine courtesy ensured a better holiday. Personally, we will never forget the fun we had with their entertainment staff and very professional acts, particularly the Batak Quartet and the very talented Entertainment Manager Mr. J. Free, whose enthusiasm and passion for his work and life in general, both inspired and ensured everyone was having a great time and felt included in the night’s entertainment. By the time we left the Mandira, we felt we had left our friends behind. We will definitely return to this resort – it ticks all the boxes! Anita and John - Melbourne
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian