Being our first trip to Bali and wanting to de-stress my husband and I spent days on TripAdvisor searching for hotels. We decided on the Bali Mandira. The best choice we made. Being seasoned travelers mainly to Europe we had something to compare to. We found the Club Deluxe too small if we wanted to stay in, so we opted to upgrade to the Vila with private pool. That was the best choice we made. Room is huge and with the glass walls you bring the outside in. The sunken bath opening to the pool area if you wish, the huge shower, the King size bed, the stocked fridge, the fruit bowl, the twice a day service and turn down of the sheets, the lights on when we got back, the hidden lights in the room, the airco working perfectly, the warm water in the pool, the ambiance, all amounted to a holiday we will never forget. The staff, whether the cleaners, gardeners, or reception staff are so friendly and nothing is too much for them. I didnt go the the Spa for my massage as they are too pricey but opted for the Malasti which was terrific. A cab drive of $1 got you there, or you can walk.
Breakfast was overlooking the Ocean, a cool breeze, and so much choice of what to eat! The free dinner was ok but we chose to eat out.
The location is perfect!
All in all, we would go there again in a heartbeat!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort And Spa
- Bali Mandira Beach Hotel Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Legian
- Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa Legian