Just got back after 9nts in a 3bd villa with the family of 9!! and we were very impressed and pleased with our choice, well priced when compared to others and cant understand the negative reviews below..perhaps they have different/higher expectations? These are really nice villas well kept and serviced by a great team(especially Sayu and Ketut Winaya) who were happy to help with any request and great with the kids. Ari and the shuttle team were awesome! both as drivers and travel guides, its so nice to have the option of a free shuttle into town or shops or down to the beach and majority of the time able to accommodate(worth a call first for long trips to Kuta/TRAFFIC!!)Loved the private pool and kids were in it all the time (worth taking floatie's for young kids) Loved the open plan style with fans(glad they provided mosi spray/coils its to be expected but not that bad) Loved the aircon'd bedrooms, beds and bathrooms very comfortable. Individual breaky order taken each night and although its not huge, it was plenty and made in the villas (no micro eggs?) if you have several big eaters may be worth ordering extra. Keep in mind this isnt a hotel(although thats coming and a cafe due soon) so ask the team to take you up the shops and buy up as the kitchen is well stocked with gear. The location is nice, good mix not too far out and not too far from Batu Belig beach(too long a walk for young kids). It was a delight to stay at Danoya Villas and we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Danoya Villa - My Home In BaliOffering the relaxing tropical villas, mixing open-plan architecture with an Indonesian touch, Danoya Villa is stylishly furnished with all the modern benefits that are expected at a luxury resort. Our objective is to ensure our guests a wonderful and memorable stay with us. All villas are elegantly furnished and offer both open-air and private air conditioned areas, creating a living space for practical, modern living that is tropically elegant and cozy. The villa design and decor are inspired by Mediterranean and Balinese which combines contemporary luxury and comfort with natural elements. Massage services and body treatments in villa are also provided to complete your luxury experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Danoya Villa - Private Luxury Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danoya Villa - Private Luxury Residences Hotel Kerobokan
- Danoya Villa - Private Luxury Residences Bali/Kerobokan