My boyfriend and I went to Bali for the period from 24 October 2011 to 28 October 2011. Prior to our travel date, I had gone to an intensive research on where I want to stay. Many friends recommended Nyuh Gading Villa and so, I went through a lot of forums and write- ups on this place. I was quite concerned when I saw quite a fair of disturbing information (e.g. old and ageing room, dirty pool) about this villa. Yet in the end, I decided to trust my friends.
After booking the room, I emailed the villa on the airport transfer arrangement and special request on newer room and clean pool. They replied within 12hours giving me the assurance that they do ensure the rooms as good as new and the pool clean.
When I reached there, they told me the 1-bedroom villas were occupied and they will place us in a 2-bedrooms villa. To us, we liked their flexibility to accommodate us despite what I have read that they will ask the customers to source for other villas. The pool, room, bathroom and dining area were clean. Shower and taps were running fine. The only dismay we had was, there was no stopper for the bathtub and we could not soak in the bath.
Throughout the stay, the staff had been extremely helpful to our requests which run to bringing us the insect repellent & bottle opener, suggestions of places to visit, arrangement of transports to areas e.g. Kuta and JImbaran. In addition, all the staff wore a smile all day long. They are just so friendly! They had even try to cook the food I wanted :)
There is free shuttle service to Legian and Seminyak and you just need to inform the counter 1 hour before departing. In addition, should you want to travel to other areas, you can make arrangement with the villa and they will send you there at a nominal fee. We have ordered in- house massage. The waiting time for the masseuses to arrive is around 1.5hours. It is cheaper as compared to the services in massage parlour. We have the massage on the floor (of course,lying on a mattress). I was quite disappointed then as I thought we could have the massage in one of the pavilions outside the villa.
We had an enjoyable time. The place is very tranquil and we can just stay in the villa, eating our meals, take a stroll outside the villa looking at the Balinese countryside with rice fields and it is very relaxing. We will definitely return to this villa.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Nyuh Gading Villa Hotel Kerobokan
- Bali Nyuh Gading Villa Hotel
- Bali Nyuh Gading Villa By Premier Hospitality Asia Kerobokan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bali Nyuh Gading Villa offers remarkable accommodation facilities designed in a manner that presents a true blend of contemporary style with a traditional elegance. The accommodation options of the Bali Nyuh Gading Villa offers most convenient stay with basic room facilities along with great little touches to the interiors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Bali Nyuh Gading Villa by Premier Hospitality Asia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.