Yah maybe the location is off the crowded beaches but its not to far away just enough so that its quiet. This is a great place to stay on vacation especially for couples, they offer good food and decent prices and the pool although is small is well maintained. Bali is a great place and romantic place, and this hotel just made our stay much much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Delight of Peranakan Culture, It is a cultural destination........Our Hotel & Restaurant located at prime area of Umalas-Kerobokan, Bali’s most sought after area with beautiful beach. Just 5 minutes to Seminyak Shops where you can find Balinese handycraft, modern art galleries, wine shops, silver jewelry, and various clothing shops with from local made until international quality. We provided you mansion with unique design concept with pool view, tropical garden view, and Balinese ricefield view. Established ten years ago as an accommodation in graceful concept with the theme of a royal house, Abian Biu is currently completing a total transformation. This transformation also brings a new name to the accommodation – Abian Biu Mansion – to commence its operation in December 2011.The prime renovation to the Abian Biu lies in the concept which becomes the central theme of Abian Biu Mansion. The Peranakan Culture of coastal area has now become the background of the Abian Biu Mansion, making this unique accommodation a cultural destination to manifest the coastal Peranakan culture of the archipelago.The coastal Peranakan is a symbol of acculturation of cultures and multicultural process through marriages between the Chinese ethnic and the Indonesian population living in the coastal areas of the archipelago since centuries ago. These form of marriages did not only form a new culture but also created a marriage of cultures that enriches the diversity of the archipelago.As a result of this, we now can take delight in a great variety of food and culinary, traditions, fabrics, music, and other kind of arts. Abian Biu Mansion encapsulates the coastal Peranakan culture in a variety of forms to entice your senses. Bian Yue and Amoy, our two new beautifully decorated restaurants in very special ambiance offer you the very rich culinary of the Peranakan.Our 12 rooms available at Abian Biu Mansion bears the theme of Peranakan as found in the coastal areas of the archipelago such as Palembang, Lasem, Cirebon, Pekalongan, Semarang, Tuban, and Singaraja. Each of these areas carries its own specific cultural attribute that is adopted as Abian Biu Mansion’s special identity.The owner of Abian Biu Mansion, Yoseph interestingly reiterates “For us The Archipelago Coastal Peranakan is much more than a theme of decoration or ornaments one finds at our premises.At the Abian Biu Mansion we want to share the spirit of diversity in the life of our nation.” Further, he says “In addition to that exotic blend of cultures, we make sure that our management is based on very genuine and sincere Indonesian hospitality which is full of dedication.”Abian Biu Mansion is indeed a representation to give an added value in Bali tourism. In responsible tourism, it is highly recommended that we give a cultural experience to our clients. Therefore, Abian Biu Mansion is more than just a tourist accommodation. It is a Cultural Destination................ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Abian Biu Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abian Biu Residence Hotel Kerobokan
- Abian Biu Mansion Bali/Kerobokan