“Home away from Home” 5 of 5 stars

Jl. Raya Semer Baliku I No. 21, Kerobokan, Bali 8361, Indonesia   |
Laurel, Mississippi
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

After 2 years of chatting my now Partner and I decided to meet and get to know each other at the Villa of His choice. I must say he made an excellent decision. I totally enjoyed my stay here and plan on a return trip very soon. The staff was very friendly and did not hesitate to make recommendations as to sights, attractions, or places to eat. Even my ride from the airport was arranged so that my partner could meet me there. Throughout our entire stay we were treated to warm smiles, friendly faces, good food, and a feeling of belonging. My entire trip was a positive experience and most of that was due to the staff of this Villa. I can not say thank you enough.
David, Laurel MS, 17 January 2014

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ian Raymond C, Owner at Puri Sherazade Villa, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you very much David for your review and we are so happy you enjoyed your time with us. We are always happy to arrange for our guests requests before they arrive to make their stay as comfortable and trouble free as possible and it was a pleasure to arrange your airport transfer so your partner could be there to greet you too. Our main aim here is to give you a warm and relaxed feeling when you stay with us and our staff enjoy their job and are always full of smiles. We look forward to your next stay with us. Once again thank you very much for staying with us.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Stayed in this charming B and B a week with my partner. Superb staff, and really excellent breakfast. Really enjoyed our stay and highly recommend to people who want a home away from home in Bali.

Gilbert, San Francisco 24 January 2014

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ian Raymond C, Owner at Puri Sherazade Villa, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Dear Gilbert, thank you so much for your positive review of Puri Sherazade Villa. We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated the services of our staff. They all enjoyed looking after you during your stay. We do try our hardest to make sure all our guests feel comfortable staying with us. Also thank you for your comments on our breakfast, we do try to offer a quality and varied choice. We look forward to your next visit to Puri Sherazade Villa and once again thanks from us all.

Been to Puri Sherazade Villa? Share your experiences!