“real value for money” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pandawa Apartment

Bookmark
You added Pandawa Apartment to your Saves list
Pandawa Apartment
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   Jl. Umalas Klecung 8X, | Umalas 2, Kerobokan, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Sydney, Australia
“real value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

This place is a steal at AU$35...not the most convenient area so you really need to have a car/bike to get around here like we had...or if you're just happy to laze around and go no where just great... after staying in over 20 places in Seminyak/Kerobokan over the past 15 years can easily say this place is amazing for the money,,, also perfect when you are forced to pay an extra nights accommodation for those late night flights without having to pay for an expensive hotel when all you're going to do is take a short rest and shower. This is a new place and hope it doesn't fall into disrepair like so many others.....this is obviously not a real 5 star hotel,,but value for money is really a 6 star, great rooms , lovely pool, fairly good buffet.

Room Tip: pool view room if possible
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Indonesian first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

The rooms are just beautiful. The decor, the build quality, the cleanliness - they even smell like luxury. Having two bathrooms is certainly a bonus with three people in the apartment. Their breakfast buffet will only have a few selections each day, but they vary day by day and the quality is very good. Affordable room service menu with a varied international selection of tasty food. The staff is wonderful, when we came back for our second visit, they remembered my daughters name, and she even took a liking to them. I like to have variety in where we stay when we come back to places, but it is only the Pandawa for me when in Bali from now on!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Nice Apartment also big room, even the location a lil bit far from main road, but the comfort area will make you feel like you're in your home.. what you see at hotel website is definitely same...and its worth for money..

• Stayed July 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Honestly this is ranked 1 of my favorite apartment since i stayed in bali ever. The staff was friendly and helpfull, the room are quite spacious with two bathroom. Almost mirror everywhere loved it. The design and furnished is beautifull also garden and pool were great too. Very comfortable and highly recommended. Will be back soon

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

First thing I am going to say is that I am extremely disappointed with this hotel.
I chose to stay in this hotel because I thought they are new and plus I have seen a lot of great comment. I didn't enjoy my stay AT ALL!!!

First when we arrived, we found out that our room is very dark, even the kitchen which I didn't use.
Then the worse part is our TV is not working.
I visited there to relax and watch TV with my partner.
So I went outside to talk to the poor front office guy who didn't speak fluent English. He has no idea what to do and so does their engineering. When we talk to the guy there was also another guest who are upset with his stay. So I feel very bad for that front office guy.

I was wanting to try to talk to the management, but no one is there in charge only because it is weekend. No manager in duty! They refused to talk on the phone too or come to solve the problem.

When I was about to sleep, one of our switch is not working. So I had to called engineering at night just to try to switch of my light which is above our bed.
They didn't fix it, they just took out the light and it made a mess in our bed side table. They didn't clean it, just grab a cloth and swipe it.

Breakfast, was probably the worse that I ever had. Staff didn't serve coffee to guest, A LOT of staff just stand and stare and us eating breakfast. That is very uncomfortable.

It is totally unpleasant stay. Such a shame, this new apartment wouldn't last long if they did not improve their service.
Maybe the other had a great experience but mine was the worse! Manager doesn't even care about our complain. Will never go back.

Room Tip: If your room is dark, try to ask them for different rooms which are brighter.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Sant'Antioco, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Not much to say really, it was great! The rooms are very spacious, beautifully furnished, and very comfortable. The kitchen was a bit dark but, we just mentioned it to one of the staff members and they sent an extra lamp and tried to install some more spotlights from the mezzanine. Wonderful garden with a nice pool and bar area. And the location is also good, not in the chaos of town but a short ride away. Only problem, they didn't had a driver for the shuttle service during our stay but, just need a taxy which only costs 15000 rupias , and the problem's solved...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Surabaya, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

It was amazing, beautiful hotel with high standard of service. It's also cheap with just about $48 per night for a room equipped with sofa and pantry. There's no dishes and fry pan, but you can easily ask the staff for it. The location itself is quite not far away from the famous Seminyak shopping and night life area, $8 by taxi. Nice place for relaxing, not crowd but still in distance to the famous area and famous surfing beaches, such as Seminyak, Canggu and Berawan.

Room Tip: For a better view, choose a room at the tower which the balcony facing to the swimming pool. #311-31...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Pandawa Apartment? Share your experiences!