We love Putu Bali Villas (PBV) - Pande and his staff are absolutely wonderful and offer a very personalised level of service and care. The level of service is extremely high and the management and staff go out of their way to ensure guests are happy without question.
The rooms are lovely and are a true reflection of Balinese charm, the renovations have made a nice difference. The beds are still as comfortable as we remember and the pillows are fluffy and full. Our room was cleaned and made up on a daily basis. The outdoor bathroom is a nice touch and we enjoyed the outdoor shower and hot water - the bath is huge and great for relaxing in with some bubbles, candles and a cold beer! We have never had any issues with the plumbing, hygiene or cleanliness of our room.
The food as always was exceptional, the steak was divine and perfectly cooked (highly recommneded) - it was nice to know we could go to the bar or the fridge in our room and not pay over the top prices for drinks or snacks. Most places in Bali charge ++, but when PBV only charges 15000RP for a small beer, it's still cheaper than most places!
There was a band on Friday nights which was great and complimentary bbq corn on the cob (yum!).
I musn't forget the pool area with swim up bar. The pool is clean and has lounges to relax on, beach towels are available at the bar. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and again reflect true Balinese charm, the paths and garden areas are neat and well kept. The spa was fantastic - the one hour massage is truly divine!
Bali has much to offer, from budget to the truly luxurious - PBV offers modest, charming accommodation to the higher end budget traveller who is seeking good value for money without breaking the bank.
We highly recommend Putu Bali Villa and will definitely return again and again. Thank you Pande and everyone for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PUTU BALI VILLA & SPA“THE SIMPLICITY IN NATURAL BLEND”About us:Putu Bali Villa is made up of Balinese style villas set in a tranquil and peaceful area of Kerobokan – Seminyak – Kuta - Bali, a distinguished place to hide out in restful surroundings, where the beautiful natural sights and sounds blend harmoniously with the village atmosphere. A place to relax in comfortable furnished accommodation combined with modern and traditional décor. Accommodation:Each room is completed with open-air private bathroom (running hot and cold water), kitchen, private verandah, television, IDD Telephone, mini bar and air conditioning and others.The 17 villas (22 rooms), comprising of 12 one bedroom (10 Deluxe Pavilion Villas and 2 Super Deluxe Pavilion Villas) and 5 two bedrooms villas (Deluxe Family Pavilion Villa), are set in beautiful and restive tropical garden surroundings.The Villas are built in traditional Balinese style by using natural materials such as wood and stone to where you can see some good examples of the creativeness and skill with natural materials that the Balinese are so famous for.Room Facilities:Deluxe Pavilion Villa (One bedroom):This room is set up in modern and traditional design with garden view terrace. It is completed with:Air Conditioning (individually controlled), Free Wireless Internet Access, Free daily coffee & tea, Water heater, LCD TV, DVD Player, Refrigerator, Kitchenette, Open bathroom with open shower, bath tub, Hair Dryer, Working Table, Sleeper, Water Fountain, Garden terrace, IDD telephone, a Mini Bar, and Safety BoxSuper Deluxe Pavilion Villa (One Bedroom): This room is the lead of one bedroom and it has bigger room space than other rooms. It is designed mixed with modern & traditional setup with garden view.This room is completed with:Air Conditioning (individually controlled), Free Wireless Internet Access, Free daily coffee & tea, Water heater, LCD TV, DVD Player, Mini Home Theater, Refrigerator, Kitchenette, Open bathroom with open shower, bath tub, Hair Dryer, Working Table, Sofa, sleeper, IDD telephone, a Mini Bar, and Safety BoxDeluxe Family Pavilion Villa (Two Bedroom):This room type has 2 floors (up and down stairs room), each room has it own entrance, toilet, bathroom and balcony/terraceThe bath tub, kitchenette and safety box are available in down stairs room only. The stairways to upstairs room are available at outside of down stairs room, it is a private stairways and this room is not inter-connecting room.It is in pool side and there are 2 difference of bedding configurations, such as:1. Double bed in down stairs room and 2 single beds in upstairs room2. Double bed in both rooms.Details room facilities:Down Stair Room : Air Conditioning (individually controlled), Free Wireless Internet Access, Free daily coffee & tea, Water heater, LCD TV, DVD Player, Refrigerator, kitchenette, Open bathroom with open shower, bath tub, Hair Dryer, Working Table, Sleeper, Water Fountain, Garden terrace, IDD telephone, a Mini Bar, and Safety BoxUp Stair Room : Air Conditioning (individually controlled), Free Wireless Internet Access, LCD TV, DVD Player, Refrigerator Head shower in Bath Room, Hair Dryer, Working Table, Pool View Balcony, sleeper, IDD telephone, a Mini BarDeluxe Family Pavilion Villa (Inter-Connecting):This room type is the new set-up of 2 bedrooms and available for one unit only.Both rooms are in ground floor and it is an inter-connecting room with garden view.Each room is completed with:Air Conditioning (individually controlled), Free Wireless Internet Access, Free daily coffee & tea, Water heater, LCD TV, DVD Player, kitchenette, shower, Jacuzzi, Hair Dryer, Working Table, Sleeper, Garden terrace, IDD telephone, a Mini Bar, and Safety BoxVilla Facilities:Reception 24 hours, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Pool Bar, Lobby Bar, Spa, Free Parking Area, Shuttle Bus Service, Car and Bike Rental, Tour Driver, Mail Service, Laundry service, internet service. Restaurant:Putu Bali Restaurant serves wide selection of Indonesian and Western cuisine using only the freshest available ingredients, sourced from local and import organic farm.Putu Bali Spa:Putu Bali Spa offers a complete natural and exotic spa experience consisting of beauty treatments, a relaxing Bali Massage, foot and aromatherapy, as well as sauna & Jacuzzi. Swimming Pool:The outdoor Pool accentuated with primitive Balinese statues melt into the rich natural tropical garden.Bar:Putu Bali Villa & Spa has two Bars such as Pool Bar & Lobby Bar, we serve any kind of cocktail products, mocktails, shooters, juices, coffee & tea and others.Others Service Available on Request:Private party Arrangement (small wedding, birth day and others), Barbeque Dinner, Doctor On call, Hair Dryer, Laundry, Iron, etc.Location:Putu Bali Villa & SpaJl. Petitenget 72X, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta - Bali – Indonesia, P.O. Box 1070 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Putu Bali Villa and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Putu Bali Villa Hotel Kerobokan
- Putu Bali Hotel
- Putu Bali Resort
- Putu Bali Villa And Spa Kerobokan