“Great authentic Food” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #34 of 67 restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Vietnamese, Café, Tea Room
Good for: Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Description: Pho Chin, our main dish, is the traditional beef noodle soup of Vietnam. Slow cooked in our own special broth, you will be sure to enjoy the flavors and aromas of this delicacy.
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great authentic Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

I vistited this place last week with a group of friends and thoroughly enjoyed the location of the place set right on the rice paddies, the foods was excellent and the owner was great to talk to also, we did find that this place was a little hard to find as it is not well sign posted but once you have found it, it is well worth the effort and very cheap.

Visited September 2013

90% Recommend
Bali
“Authentic And Healthy Vietnamese Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have been visited Vietnam several times, from the north until the south. Talking about food, I love them, especially pho and the spring roll. Its healthy, light and the Vietnamese spices make me always want to come back to Vietnam.

But now I found this in Bali. And when I tried this small restaurant, my memories went to the authentic local restaurant that I stopped by when I drove from Hoi An to My Son. Taste exactly the same!! Will always come back!

Ahhh also, nice rice field view behind it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Prague, Czech Republic
“Amazing Vietnamese food in Bali!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

If you know Vietnam, you know that it's about food. Vietnamese food is so delicious! And now, thanks to Vietnamese girl who is gorgeous cooker, you can have the great Vietnamese food in Bali! Really cool, thank you! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Subtle and beautiful comfort food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Comforting food, beautiful scenery, nice simple interior. Great for everyday. And my god the coffee...must try
One thing i wish to see more are drinks...please serve juicessss
Overall fantastic cute little cafe

Denpasar, Indonesia
“Nice and simple "don't miss this Warung"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I never try Vietnamese food before. When I tried the food here especially the goi chuon,cha gio,pho ga( soup noodle with chicken breast) this is one of my favorite. I think it would be great if have some option for squid instead of beef ,mushroom or chicken, because the soup for noodle is really delicious it has special taste and make me feel wanna eat again again and again!! The food are totally healthy and also don't leave this Warung before you try hot pandan tea which is really awesome!! Also the unique things I love is the atmosphere at the Warung simple and good for chill after you went to beach.

Recommend this Warung to everyone arround the world who travel to Bali and looking for cheap,healthy and good food!!!