“One of the best Bed and Breakfast in Bali !” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Bali Summer Deal Promo
Ranked #3 of 20 hotels in Kerobokan
Jakarta, Indonesia
“One of the best Bed and Breakfast in Bali !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

The place is close to Seminyak and Umalas, so we can go around by bicycle (Brownfeather rented it for free). The place is small but beautiful and very well designed, i couldn't resist the paddy's view from the room on second floor. The service was outstanding (loved the staffs), they picked me up and took me back to the airport on time. I also got free massage (double) because I took the Superior Spa Package. The breakfast was delicious, loved those eggs, too bad it was not fresh juice. The swimming pool was small, didn't get a chance to try it because i was too busy cycling along. I really enjoyed staying here and will come back for sure !

Room Tip: Pick the room far from the road because it is quieter and closer to the paddy's view, second flo...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

brownfeather, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear Christa,

Thank you very much for taking time to write us a review.

You look good on the bike and enjoyed the time so much. We all are happy to hear you had great time at the hotel and we will extend your words to the team.

Unfortunately, we cannot do much about the juices since our rate is so much low to afford fresh one. Anyway, it can be our reference for future improvement and hopefully to bring you good news.

Have a good day and wish to welcoming you back in the near future!

Warmest regards,

80 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I'm just planning another trip to Bali and Im drawn again to Brown Feather. The Feather and its gorgeous staff welcomed me on my last trip, and subsequently half the guests of a wedding I was attending. Its the sort of place that part of you wants to tell the world about and part of you hopes that it can remain a great secret to the knowing few.
The way this place has been put together is just classy. Its not over-wrought and too shiny like some hotels tend to be. Its tidy and clean buy mellowed with the bohemian accent of well selected vintage furniture and tasteful fittings in earthy finishes.
I love breakfast in the foyer each morning {go with the Bali breakfast}. I love floating up and down the pool. I love that they remember me and are finding me another perfecto room for a couple of weeks. I love the other regulars.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Swesen, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Dear Kyra,

It always great for us to hear about our guests' experience in our place, Brown Feather Hotel, especially that you enjoyed the stay.

You represent our place perfectly that others may take it as reference for their future stay in Bali. We do appreciate your effort by taking times for reviewing us here and wish to welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards,
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

I loved this place! The design of the hotel had a very natural and bohemian feel. As you walked in the lobby there was a pool and behind it was a beautiful green rice paddy, what a gorgeous view! The ambiance of the place was just perfect! The room decor was beautiful, the staff were all very friendly and attentive. For breakfast we had the choice of either a Indonesian or Western breakfast. I met lots of other great guests there! I would highly recommend this place to anyone. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Swesen, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Dear Kauna1114,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Brown Feather Hotel. Especially that you like our decor, view, services which make you feel like to come back again. It would be an honor for us to welcoming you back with the same experience as you had before.

Thank you for taking time reviewing us on TA and have a good day!

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

really cute and affordable place to stay if you would like to be near seminyak.
the staff are very friendly and helpful. they have bicycles that you could use for free.

great location - not too far and not too crowded. it is by the paddy field - so we did have a small roach/insect. Also, guests returning at night could be reminded to keep their noise down.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Swesen, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. It can be good references for us to know where we are in the service and for the guest to get useful info about our property and its surrounding. In case of insect, we do provide repellent for those who are sensitive with insect. We will take a note about reminder for those who are returning at night to keep their volume down.

Have a good day!

hkg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have recently held a wedding in bali. I've booked all 16 rooms in Brown Feather hotel for two nights, for my guests to stay.
I would really like to thank Komang and his staff for the transport arrangement and room distribution. He will follow up with me eg on guests arrival date, rooming list, transport pick up time to my wedding venue. When the transport was late to pick up my guest at brown feather hotel, he did a follow up for me. Thanks yo him that my guests arrived at the wedding venue on time for the ceremony to start. It's not easy to have an overseas wedding, it's nice to have someone to go beyond his duties to help out.

All my guests that stay at brown feather hotel are all from aviation industry, pilots and cabin crew. We are all frequent traveller and have high expectations when come to hotel stays, and service standard. Being a small, unique, boutique hotel, Brown feather won my guests over. Thank you so much to komang and team.

Location is fantastic too.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Swesen, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear CPP,

Thank you for taking time writing us a sweet review regarding to your recent stay.

We have shared with all the team member that you're enjoyed your stay with us and, in return, we all are happy to have achieved it. Everything were done by default and it is our culture at Brown Feather to pay extra attention to guests' need.

We hope you both a prosperous life after marriage and wish to welcoming you and your aviation guests back in the near future.

Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

My parents and I had a great time and your staff were so welcoming and friendly. The decor of the rooms is just fantastic. The bed and pillows soooo comfy! I even noted down the brand so I can get something similar for myself! I will definitely be recommending the hotel to my friends. Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Swesen, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear LF,

We all are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at BF.

Kindly let us know if you need our reference to get the comfy linen and pillow so you can get yours and make your morning feeling as you did at BF.

Thank you for recommending BF to your friends and hope to welcoming you and family back in the near future.

Best regards,
Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

Strong steady Wifi, cozy decor, great view of rice paddies & morning glories, and lovely smelling rooms (vanilla & lavender I believe)! It was such a pleasure to come back to my room in Brown Feather after each long day out exploring Bali. The staff are friendly & helpful (although a little shorthanded at night), and all facilities worked well. Also within walking distance to many eateries and shops along Kerobokan, so it was convenient to walk around and explore the area. Definitely value for money.

Room Tip: Choose a room further in, the ones beside the road can get quite noisy for light sleepers.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Swesen, GSA Team at Brown Feather Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Jeraneen,

We do appreciate your sweet review on TripAds.

Yes, you're right that we put an aromatherapy with lovely smell of vanilla & lavender. As many also say that out room is cozy and rustic. There are numbers of pre-wed session being held here. Since the hotel is only 16 rooms, we received quite a few 'group' inquiries from school boys to wedding group.

We hope to see you again in the future either privateer or in group of 16 rooms.

Best regards,
GSA Team

Been to Brown Feather Hotel? Share your experiences!