“Little Slice of Heaven” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Watercress

Watercress
Jl Batu Belig No 21a, Kerobokan, Bali 80361, Indonesia (Formerly Watercress)
+62 361 7808030
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 103 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: International, Healthy, Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Watercress Cafe will inspire you to eat fresh and live well. The high vaulted ceiling and open plan design is casual and inviting. By day we serve delicious international Cafe food that is healthy, generous and plentiful. By night expect superb cocktails, mixed grill and seafood platters and easy dining in a charming atmosphere. Welcome to Watercress.
Bali, Indonesia
“Little Slice of Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

OMG! How did I not find this place earlier. After living here for a few months already, and having driven past a fair few times, a friend recommended I get a Massage from Devira behind watercress. After the most amazing massage of my life I felt a little famished and decided to check it out. Well wasn't I in for a surprise.
They were very busy and I managed to score the last table available. Upon ordering I wanted a few extras added which they happily obliged. My Coffee and smoothie both came within a couple of minutes, and were both very tasty, and my food within 15 minutes. Considering how busy they were I was very impressed! Way faster than any cafe I have been to in Sydney on a busy Saturday morning!
I am a vegan, so I had the Avo & Watecress on Sourdough, with the Lemon Tahini, and it was so so delicious. Avocado on Toast is one of my favourite brekkys. I have been craving a good, simple breakfast at a nice cafe since I have been here, and this really takes the cake. I have actually been back many times since, and tried a few more things off the menu, all delicious, and bought a few friends along too, whom all agree this place has the best breakfast we have all had in Bali!

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Indonesian first
Bellbrook, OH
“Nice place to relax and enjoy some light fare.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Dropped into this place while searching in the area for a place that was open for lunch. It was Sunday and the place was very busy but I was able to get a table right away. Given that I needed to find a money changer and only had limited Indonesian cash I had to watch what I spent as they don't take credit cards. I had about 100.000 Ruppia and with that was able to have the watercress salad and a juice smoothie. Filltered water is complimentary. The watercress salad was delicious although since it was my meal I could have used a little more to eat and I was really hungry. I came back later once I got some change and had some dessert, a delicious brownie and a latte. Both hit ths spot. Initially I was looking for Indonesian food but it seemed not many places were open early in the afternoon so i was happy to find a place with good tasty food. I'd come here again for light, healthy fare.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Great fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is a funky little cafe with great food and coffee it's quick and inexpensive and the staff are great too

Visited August 2013
Macau, China
“Loved it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and had only wished we found this place sooner. There is a wide variety of primarily vegetarian dishes although there are a couple of meat items available. Home baked breads and treats are sold as well. The food was delicious and freshly prepared every morning. The coffee was excellent. Service was a bit slow but I attribute that to it being very busy. A very relaxing atmosphere, perfect while on holiday.
Free WiFi is available. Overall a great experience.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Melbourne, Australia
“Mayan Bagus Sekali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Just down the road from our Villa. Perfect for breakfast, brunch & lunch. Attentive staff and lovely food and drink!

Visited November 2013