“My Second Home” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Villa   |   Jalan Pangkung Sari #12, Kerobokan, Bali, Indonesia   |
Singapore, Singapore
“My Second Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I am Carol and I'm a Singaporean. Bali is my second home (you can see that purely from my email address!.. and all because of K Villas..
I took a party of 6 at the beginning of December 2012, and was fortunate enough to be recommended by a friend to this outstanding Villa.
it is fantastic, large enough for all of us, a pretty garden and our own private swimming pool. We were in the pool day and night!
The villa is ultra modern, scrupulously clean and managed by a very competent European couple. You will not need an interpreter for all your needs.
The location is perfect, right in the heart of Seminyak, within walking distance to the boutiques, first class restaurants, and a local handicraft market.
Well deserved of the EXCELLENT rating i have given this place and enough to call it my second home. i cant wait to get back there...

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I searched for big villas to stay in Bali to have a group vacation with some of my close friends and we found this amazing villa in the centre of Bali. Unlike a hotel stay, we feel more privacy while staying there. The huge space in the villa are amazing for us since we had vacation as a group but still would like to have a bit privacy with our spouse. Shopping and restaurants are walking distance and you won't get lost since everything are really near by.

• Stayed November 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We booked this villa with our family. It was a great stay.
The rooms are big and the "master" room is huge. It is well maintained and really clean.
Our young daughter really enjoyed the jacuzzi connected to the swimming pool while we were relaxing under the gazebo.
The location is perfect, really close from all restaurants and shops.
We will stay here again for our next trip and really recommend this property.

• Stayed December 2012
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My partner and I just got back from Bali a couple of weeks ago, after a surprise trip that he organized. I was really anxious as I usually like to do my research and pick the accomodation myself!! (Having worked in hospitality I always seem to pick up on details I dislike)
But it couldn't have been more perfect!! Transfers were arranged from the airport, the service was wonderful, it felt like coming home... only a dream home, way better looking, where I don't have to work, clean and make food!!
I loved the modern design mixed in the Balinese style architecture, the attention to details and colors, and sipping on wine while relaxing in the jacuzzi was bliss!
We had a very relaxing time and were able to walk everywhere most of the time, which was great since the traffic on the island is pretty hectic! Most of all I felt safe and had a stress free time, which is rare and precious to me!
Highly recomend this place, love my man all the more for finding it and can't wait to get back!!!
Kay & Tim, from Brisbane, QLD

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Seminyak, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Hi from Bali where I live for the last 10 years so I know Bali very well. Every year when my french family comes for their holidays, I don't have enough space in my house so I always rent for them a short term villa....sometimes it was good sometimes...not so good. This year during summer 2012 I was given the name of a nice place by friends, word of mouth...K Villas at Seminyak, Oberoi. So after visiting I did try. Really fantastic...brand new, nice destination, perfect pool, excellent welcome and services. at a very normal price. This place is managed very professionally by a western couple. Not only that villa was great but its 5 minutes walk to shop, market and restaurants so my family could enjoy and be independent. I am working so I have no time to entertain them everyday!!!!
Thanks to my friends who gave me the name of K Villas....No doubt i will rent again for my family for their next holidays.
Vero

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to K Villas Seminyak? Share your experiences!