I'm writing this after staying here for less than 24 hours because I'm just so darn impressed! We bought a Scoopon for a 4 day 3 night offer and were kind of skeptical at first because the deal seemed too good to be true. Upon arrival in Bali, we were greeted by our chauffeur who then braved all of Bali's hellish traffic and delivered us to the villa safely. We were then greeted warmly by Yati (if I remember her name correctly) and were provided with a refreshing drink. She then arranged with the driver to take us out while the room was being prepared and provided us with an umbrella to keep out of the rain. I must say kudos to the driver as he was very nice to bring us around and wait for us.
The villa is huge and beautiful! I love it! But the floor feels a little dusty and our shampoo bottle was running low. But it doesn't matter! I cannot wait to try the pool out! So far, the staff here at Kampoeng Villa have been very helpful, warm and friendly. I look forward to spending the next couple of days here and ordering my complimentary massage that's comes with the deal!
- warm and friendly staff
- quiet and relaxing
- big and spacious villa
- nice smelling toiletries
- private pool!!
- room service butler kindly set the table and poured water out for us.
- driver is spectacular!!
- discovered that the shampoo bottle was almost empty when I tried to use some to wash my hair
- rain shower doesn't seem to have evenly distributed water delivery. ): kind of sad because I was looking forward to that but it's ok.
- no where to hang towels after showering
- ordered room service. I had the nasi goreng and my partner had the fish fillet. Both arrived cold. The fish was rubbery, squishy and was impossible to eat. I reckon it was frozen and cooked frozen without actually defrosting. The fish dish was so sad looking, that I ended up sharing my meal. The fried rice was decent but would have preferred it to be cooked fresh or at least microwaved.
- dusty feeling floors
- stained towels
- Also Known As:
- Kampoeng Villa Bali/Kerobokan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kampoeng Villa is a Bali villa resort located in Kerobokan, offers 12 beautiful and luxurious full service Bali villas. Nestled upon some sleepy Bali villages, this luxury Bali villas will give you a completely different ambiance and experiences for your stay.Kampoeng Villa Kerobokan - Just a few minutes away from the vibrant Seminyak, Kuta and Legian areas. Minutes away from one of the island's most famous stretches of golden sand beaches, numerous restaurants, and shopping boutiques.Each one of the villas equipped with top of the range fixtures for comfort of modern living, yet furnished with lots of heritage and traditional touch for your exotic experience holiday in Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Kampoeng Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.