It's a beautiful collection of villas surrounded by a small river and paddy fields. The pool villa we stayed in had a large room with great amenities, a beautiful outdoor bathroom, large balcony with dining table which overlooked the amazing private pool. The staff were always very helpful and kind. The spa was amazing with a huge glass window overlooking the river - perfect view when getting a massage. The hotel has two gorgeous pools which are situated beautifully. Also the hotel is very close to Seminyak where there are loads of good restaurants and a fantastic beach. We will certainly come back to this paradise. Not very suitable for small children.
- Also Known As:
- Plataran Bali Hotel Kerobokan
- Plataran Bali Resort And Spa
- Plataran Bali Hotel
- Plataran Bali Resort & Spa Kerobokan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLataran Bali Villas Resort and Spa, located in the lush greenery of the Kerobokan area, or ‘outskirts’ of Seminyak. The resort offers a tranquility in an intimate atmosphere, quiet & peaceful with antique furniture in all rooms combining Javanese and Balinese cultures. You can even have the experience of bathing in the open in the specially designed bathroom which offers complete privacy and at the same time offers the pleasure of having a cool refreshing shower together with the opportunity to watch the changing hues of the morning sky, birds flying in flocks or the night sky studded with stars. The design, the services and the atmosphere have become the main reason why the guests keep returning to this resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Plataran Bali Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.