“A genuine English pub...in Bali!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 82 restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: American, English, Spanish, British
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: The Plumbers Arms in Kerobokan is a popular destination for locals and tourists alike. The beautiful English Pub and the freshest food on the island makes it a great place for lunch, dinner and party nights.
Denpasar, Indonesia
“A genuine English pub...in Bali!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a good place to go for Sunday lunches. Not only does this pub feature the signature Sunday Roast on the menu - it offers all the archetypical English pub dishes you can think of. The Ploughman's lunch is really good, with homemade pickles and fresh baked bread, and the fish and chips really is the best I have had in Bali.
Only minus is the comfort of the place. Really hard chairs/benches and very hot on hot days. Other than that, it's all good.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

96% Recommend
Bali, Indonesia
“English pub fix in Bali”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Visited with some friends for lunch.First impression's were of a very well laid out bar and beer garden.Extensive choice of drinks and food.Our group ordered both entree and main course's and the empty plates at the end of our meal spoke highly of our impression's.
The price's are very reasonable and we always appreciate the price on the menu is the price you pay.Will recommend and definitely return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bali, Indonesia
“When One Has Tried This Place, He Knows What The Angels Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

A friend of mine told me about this place which I don't have any expectations at all regarding my curiosity to try it. So we went there last week and I fell in love with their honest foods, sporty yet homely rustique ambience and every single seconds i spent it there.

I had Bangers and Mash and it apparently ridiculously taste good, my friend had Roasted Beef Pie and we just couldn't stop munching every forkful of our food. THIS IS A REAL TREASURE!

I was coming back today for lunch and ordered Steak Sandwich and hereby I signed the deal that The Plumbers Arms has been my favorite place, ever in Bali.

Looking forward to come back again and again and again!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good choice of wines”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

As my partner Sue likes a drop of red we have become patrons of the Plumbers Arms
They have a reasonable selection at reasonable prices the Banrock is her pick of them
I also seen last time there the new bottle shop is open
Great place

Perth, Australia
“Definitely British”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Good food and terrific atmosphere if you’re into sports, particularly British sports, but if that’s not your thing, they will home deliver and most things travel well. Ploughmans lunches are great, as are the sandwiches, but have to agree with another reviewer that the loud music can be a bit off-putting.

• Visited January 2013