“A fantastic experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The One Villa

Save Saved
You added The One Villa to your Saves list
The One Villa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   JL. Cendrawasih No. 99, Petitenget | Kuta, Kerobokan, Bali 80361, Indonesia   |
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Kerobokan
Bali, Indonesia
“A fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed in villa number three, I can highly recommend it. Beautifully appointed, quiet, relaxing in a word a stunning way to spend 8 days. The staff can not do enough for you and our butler Widyu was sensational. We did not need lunch after our huge breakfast so skipped it and had a afternoon tea in our villa. We were reluctant to leave and go outside of our nirvana but when we did a driver was on call to take us to the shops or resturants . We will return loved the experience,

Room Tip: Villa 3 is perfect
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Kompiang, Manager at The One Villa, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear Patricia W,

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience and glad to hear the facilities, services could create a memorable stay. Also our sensational team able to craft a memorable experience to make your stay as in a nirvana.

On behalf of the entire team, we all look forward to welcoming you back to spend your next holiday with us.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
gold coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

There is not much else I can say as all other reviews tell the story and I totally agree. I have never experienced such wonderful service - the staff are so attentive, friendly, and non-obtrusive. The villa was everything and more, so clean, nicely decorated and a pleasure to return to serenity at the end of a hot day. The location wasn't a problem with the transfer service provided. Keep up the great work The One Villa - I will be highly recommending your property to anyone I know visiting Bali and I will definitely be back. And yes, the pancakes are pretty damn good!

Dear Jomcd60,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us and for high recommending The One to other visitors to Bali.
It is with pleasure to read that you had a wonderful services and also had a great experience with our team. And thank you for highlighting of our pancake.
The team and I very much look forward to welcoming you back in order for you to experience some of the enhancements are currently working on.

Mermaid Beach, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

The One Villa was recommended to us by a friend & I couldn't be more grateful, this place is brilliant! It's hard to know where to start when everything was perfect.
The villas are peaceful, we did not hear another guest for our entire stay. The rooms are tastefully decorated, beds are extremely comfortable, DVDs should you wish to relax & watch a movie one night & kitchen facilities should you wish to cook. The outdoor bathroom was divine & very private, I looked forward to my shower every day! The pool was a generous size & was always a welcome relief to come home too & made it very hard to leave.
The breakfast, cooked at your villa each morning, was really lovely & made us feel so very spoilt.
The location wasn't walking distance to Seminyak Square, however a very comfortable walk to Potato Head & restaurants on that side - however certainly no problem with such wonderful staff who were always available to drive you to wherever you need to go & were always more than happy to assist with restaurant reservations. I had to access a gym whilst I was there & I was taken & picked up throughout the stay, always with a smile.
The staff were amazing, I could not fault the service, every need was anticipated & actioned with a smile. Putu & Agung, you two were wonderful, thank you!
I will definitely visit Seminyak again & would book The One Villa again without question.
Thank you for such a relaxing time.

Dear Stardusty01,

I would like to sincerely thank you for writing such a detailed and personal review about The One. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and very glad to learn that my amazing team as well as our facilities including the outdoor shower, pool, decoration also our services of breakfast and transportation were able to craft a memorable experience during your stay.
The entire team is looking forward to your next visit and to welcoming you back to The One.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed in the 2 bedroom villa. Beautiful rooms. Hotel is located not far from the tourist sights. Welcome drink and the honeymoon setup in the rooms were nice touches. But we were completely blown away by the pool side BBQ experience, comes with Balinese decorations, candles everywhere and .... LIVE traditional music performance. Impressive!

Room Tip: for a party of 4, you can choose the 2 bedroom villa which is a good value, or you can choose 2 one...
Dear Towkaylim,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and I am very happy to hear that the little touches of honeymoon decoration, BBQ in villa and our services as well as my team were able to create an unforgettable experience for the two of you at The One.

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Though location is slightly out of the main touristy places, you will be ensure of peaceful and quiet moments in this place. In addition, the villa provide FREE to & fro transportation around the area! Kudos!!! The staffs are very friendly and helpful for all requests. Wonderful villa with a big pool. Breakfast are prepared in villa every morning and the amount of food is sumptuous. Keep up the good work! We will definitely go back again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kompiang, Manager at The One Villa, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Jinhui-Tan, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us and for recommending The One to other visitors to Bali.
It is with pleasure to read that you have enjoyed our services and had a great experience at The One.

Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I, along with our 7 month old son, enjoyed a 7 night stay at "The One Villas" and were blown away by the fantastic amenities and service. We had read great reviews yet it still managed to exceed our expectations. From the moment we arrived nothing was too much trouble. The Villa itself was magic and we found ourselves not wanting to leave. The pool was perfect and provided great relaxation. The service was impeccable and the breakfasts (cooked in your villa) were amazing. The Pancakes were fantastic and we looked forward to our afternoon tea on the "Lemongrass Lawns" each day. The staff made all of our dinner reservations and were only too happy to drop us off and pick us up after our night out, somehting that was a major plus given the fact we had a small child with us. I couldn't provide a higher recommendation and we will certainly be back in the future. Brilliant !!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kompiang, Manager at The One Villa, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Dear Jet05, Thank you very much for choosing The One on your recent trip to Bali and for reviewing our villa. I am pleased to read that our services, facilities, food and atmosphere were able to make your holiday enjoyable. Again thank you for high recommend of our villa to other visitors.

Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I've just returned from my trip to Bali and I stayed at The One Villa (1 bedroom) for 3 nights. I've stayed at a few villas on my previous trips to Bali but The One Villa has now topped my list for the following reasons.

Villa Decor & Layout
- Very cosy setting. It was easy to forgo shopping and other activities and choose to lounge in the villa instead. The bed was really comfortable with plush pillows and duvet. Loved the outdoor shower area as well which didn't have the creepy feeling even though you're showering at night.
- The pool was 1.5m deep and it was big enough for a swim.

- All the staff were very friendly, attentive, obliging, spoke good English and they were always smiling. Their impeccable service certainly made us feel like VIPs. The complimentary drop off service & pick up (subject to availability & location) was something that we appreciated a lot and it was also nice chatting with the drivers as we travelled to our destination.
- Kudos to the villa manager Oka as well for his exemplary service. He showed us around the villa on our 1st day, offered dining recommendations and even took the initiative to drop us off on 1 of our trip out.

- The banana pancakes are a must try! We had that almost everyday for breakfast. The villa also provides room service from nearby restaurants like Trattoria, Naughty Nuri's and your meal will be laid out nicely in the villa's dining area.

Location
- Quite secluded, however the drop off service made travelling around a breeze. About 5mins drive from Seminyak Square and a short drive to Potato Head Beach Club.

Other notable mentions
- Complimentary dvds provided.
- Villa was relatively mosquito-free
- Airport transfer is included
- Expansion of property to include 3-bedroom villas is in progress, and is targeted to complete by year end.

I looked forward to returning to the villa every night and I'll definitely choose to stay at The One Villa again when I do visit Bali in future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kompiang, Manager at The One Villa, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Pamthl, I would like to sincerely thank you for writing such a detailed, its facilities, decor, lay out and services also your personal review about The One. I have made note of your feedback which is truly valuable and have shared this with my team to strive constantly maintain and upgrade our services offered.
On behalf of my team, we look forward to your next visit and to welcoming you back to The One.

Kompiang Oka

Been to The One Villa? Share your experiences!