“AMAZING!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Ice Cream, Café
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Gusto caffe & Gelato is an ice cream parlor and coffee place in Bali. All our ice creams and sherbets are homemade with all natural ingredients. The coffee is from Caffe' Vergnano 1882. Come and discover our 32 flavors and daily baked croissants and brioches.We are open Monday to Saturday, 10 am to 9pm. Closed on Sunday.
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Gusto has the best gelato/ice-cream I have ever tasted!! My favourite is half mango half vanilla of bounty. Their location is a bit out of the way but I was staying at umalas hotel and residence so it didn't bother me as it was just down the road. If you are visiting bali this is a must visit place!! It is also great value as a small is only 20.000 rupiah or $2. That is quite a big serve and I wouldn't be able to eat much more than that!

Visited June 2013
gustobali, Owner at Gusto Gelato & Caffe, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your kind words.
We are glad that you liked our ice-creams, and our prices !

We appreciate your support and your help in spreading the word.

• Indonesian first
“Gusto's gelato is so nice!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have been to Gusto many times and I love the gelato!
The hot chocolate is so rich but delicious.
My favourite gelato flavor is half mango and half vanilla!

Visited June 2013
Thank you for your kind words.
We are glad that you liked our ice-creams, and thank you for the half mango and half vanilla combo idea...it seems that a lot of people love it !

Bali, Indonesia
“If you try it, now you see real gelato !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Bali have a lot of gelato cafe, all of it to make give various taste. Its mean very tasty. But Gusto have the special favor, i dont know why,i felt it so different than another. I love this place and at any times, me and girlfriend to visit this place for chilin. All of you must try this place, and feel real gelato!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thank you for your kind words.
We are glad that you liked our ice-creams, they probably taste different because everything in them is natural, no chemicals, no added this and that...

We appreciate your support.

Gusto
“Must try chocolate chili”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

If you are a chili lover, must try their chocolate chili. Damn its so hot but addict to finish it.
Better mixed with vanilla if you want to mix with the sweet one

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thank you for your kind words.
We are glad that you liked our ice-creams and our chocolate-chilli, yes mixing it with something else is a good idea...vanilla ? bounty ? chocolate and cashew ? Cinnamon ?

We appreciate your support !

Gusto.
“Best gelato everrr!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I was told by my mom that this place have really good gelato and great price. Can't believe until I tried it myself! Best gelato ever! The service is really good. All staff with smiling faces :) and fast service. Very reasonable price! Would definitely come here again! Loovvveee the rasberry!!! The small portion size (Rp. 20.000) for me is perfect. Heard the snack is good but didn't get to try it myself cuz it's only available in the morning. Great job Gusto!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hello !
Thank you for your kind words, and yes Mums are often right about food !

We are glad that you liked our ice-creams, and our beloved raspberry sherbet.