“If you try it, now you see real gelato !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Ice Cream, Café
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: Gusto caffe & Gelato is an ice cream parlor and coffee place in Bali. All our ice creams and sherbets are homemade with all natural ingredients. The coffee is from Caffe Molinari. Come and discover our 32 flavors and daily baked croissants and brioches.We are open Monday to Saturday, 10 am to 9pm. Closed on Sunday.
Bali, Indonesia
“If you try it, now you see real gelato !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Bali have a lot of gelato cafe, all of it to make give various taste. Its mean very tasty. But Gusto have the special favor, i dont know why,i felt it so different than another. I love this place and at any times, me and girlfriend to visit this place for chilin. All of you must try this place, and feel real gelato!!!

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
gustobali, Owner at Gusto Gelato & Caffe, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your kind words.
We are glad that you liked our ice-creams, they probably taste different because everything in them is natural, no chemicals, no added this and that...

We appreciate your support.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
“Must try chocolate chili”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

If you are a chili lover, must try their chocolate chili. Damn its so hot but addict to finish it.
Better mixed with vanilla if you want to mix with the sweet one

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thank you for your kind words.
We are glad that you liked our ice-creams and our chocolate-chilli, yes mixing it with something else is a good idea...vanilla ? bounty ? chocolate and cashew ? Cinnamon ?

We appreciate your support !

Gusto.
“Best gelato everrr!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

I was told by my mom that this place have really good gelato and great price. Can't believe until I tried it myself! Best gelato ever! The service is really good. All staff with smiling faces :) and fast service. Very reasonable price! Would definitely come here again! Loovvveee the rasberry!!! The small portion size (Rp. 20.000) for me is perfect. Heard the snack is good but didn't get to try it myself cuz it's only available in the morning. Great job Gusto!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hello !
Thank you for your kind words, and yes Mums are often right about food !

We are glad that you liked our ice-creams, and our beloved raspberry sherbet.

Jakarta
“Great icecream, wrong location!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Being from jakarta, im not to familiar with bali so when I saw all the reviews for this place I was excited! I luv ice cream, and since im staying in seminyak, I thought it would be nice to walk there...well, after a while of asking I decided to jump into a taxi and let them figure it out. The taxi guy didnt know where it was, so 20 minutes of asking other taxi drivers we were on our way..Traffic!! When I finally got there, the urge had passed but since I spent so much time looking for this place..I had to try it...ok it was delicious every flavor I tried was better than the other. I definitely recommend this place for ice cream, but take a map...why they claim to be seminyak when they're actually in umalas is beyond me, since its so far from seminyak and hard to find if your not used to bali streets. Update your location please!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think, even if 2/5 is a little harsh for "great icecream" (as you wrote yourself in the title) . Gusto is still a young business and we serve a lot of different people, locals, expats, tourists...we will let you know if you move somewhere more suitable to your lifestyle !

Take care,
Bandung, Indonesia
“great place, great gelato”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

this place is owned by italian. they are very friendly.
awesome place to hang out. very very nice gelato. this place is totally recomended

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thank you for your kind words.
We are glad that you liked our ice-creams, and our little gelateria !