“Amazing "W"” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Aussie couple
“Amazing "W"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The Starfish Bloo restaurant at The W in Seminyak is an experience everyone should have , the food is to die for , we have tried many of their dishes and all have been of the highest standard , with amazing flavours , the presentation , is always stunning , and the crockery the meals are served on are beautifull . The staff are very attentive and make a point of remembering everyones names , which is a nice touch . the decor and view are awesome . The whole of the W hotel including the bars , and afternoon tea experience , are a credit to all concerned at the W .

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kevin C, Manager at Starfish Bloo at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Hello shezau,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent dining experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our food oferring, the design narrative of Starfish Bloo. I will pass your comments back to my team, they will be extremely happy to hear that they assisted you in having a memorable experience.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Starfish Bloo for more indulgent moments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Food was excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is W hotels signature restaurant.
The food is a little fusion but not to much that you loose the Asian side
I ad the salt and pepper lobster which was superbly cooked and I followed with Balinese chicken which did not stray from the flavours of the island, my husband had the sushi to start which he assured me was 1 of the best he's tasted outside of Japan ( great considering he travels worldwide)
He followed with fish which again he raved about. The restaurant sits with a fabulous view of the sea

Hello Kris71,

Thank you for sharing your comments. It's with great pleasure to read that Starfish bloo exceeded your clinary expectations. I do ensure that we are only using the finest quality products, as I would expect.

My team and I will make sure that the menu is just as inticing and the sound of the waves are still crashing in the background upon your next visit.

Singapore, Singapore
“must visit for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

out of 3 nights that we stated, we had 2 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner.
on all the occasions, the food was amazing but especially so for breakfast, for it was divine!!!

Hello silverdragon80,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your dining experience at Starfish Bloo and experience breakfast, lunch & dinner & the vast culinary delights on offer.

Myself and my team look forward to welcoming you back soon for your next Starfish Bloo dining experience.

Bornem, Belgium
“Great food, great location and great hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

While visiting Seminyak you should really visit the W hotel and the Starfish Bloo restaurant!
It's an amazing hotel, very modern, really huge!
Take a cocktail in the bar and enjoy the view!
And while you're there, go and eat at the Starfish Bloo restaurant.
We had the salmon and it was great!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kevin C, Manager at Starfish Bloo at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Hello Tineke C,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent dining experience.

I am happy to hear that you chose to experience the culinary delights and unique setting of Starfish Bloo. My team will be happy to hear that they assisted in making your evening a memorable one.

We look forward to welcoming you back for your next wow evening at W Retreat & Spa Bali.

Sydney
“A hit with the odd miss”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the W and decided to eat in on our second night rather than venture out. Ambience - excellent - music gives the Starfish an up beat feel which is matched by the view and the helpful staff. Food - mixed bag - varied from good to excellent but given the prices I expected excellent all round. Service - we asked for dishes to be bought out one at a time - they arrived all at once but the staff address the issue quick once we bought it to their attention taking most away and ring out fresh dishes staggered as we had asked for. Worth a visit for ambience and location but far from being best value in the area.

Hello cam20801,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent dining experience. It is helpful to get a balanced view of our guests dining experience. I do apologise that you didn't receive the level of service I would have expected.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the ambiance of Starfish bloo and I do look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit, I would like to personally oversee your reservations to make sure you receive a wow experience.