“Excellent Breakfast and Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Southwestern, Japanese, NorthWestern Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Breakfast and Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Breakfast - You must try the Fried Egg with Foie gras! It's very delicious~
Dinner - The signature bread and the "48 hour beef" are simply one of the best I tried ever!!!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hello Eric F,

Thank you for your recent visit to Fire, I am so happy to read your glowing review on your dining experiences. We are passionately committed to providing memorable dining experiences and thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our signature ciabatta bread with organic kemangi is a favorite as is our eggs with foie gras for a decadent breakfast.

I look forward to welcoming back again soon.

86% Recommend
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Don't stop - expensive and poor taste”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went there for the atmosphere and good food, we only got the atmosphere and a nice bill, although the bill was expected... We order a pizza and a salad. For the pizza, well, it got poor pasta, poor ingredients, had no taste, and i found it so bad i did not finish it although i was hungry. For the salad, it was tasty and plain, but was little. We also had a smoothie, which segregated quite quickly. Hopefully the atmosphere was there. Deco is impressive. That's why it git a 2. Really not the W standard you'd be used to. Better go to the W bar and enjoy a good tan with nice & expensive cocktails. And if you still decide to go there rather than kudeta, sardines, or metis, well, you've been warned.

Visited June 2013
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Hello Z89

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on the recent visit to Fire restaurant. I am very disappointed to hear that our pizza & salad did not meet your expectation. I always try to source the best ingredients available & I would personally like to apologize for this inconvenience. I will discuss this with the team to ensure that the standards are strictly followed.

Please feel free to reach out to me at richard.millar@whotels.com to discuss this matter further.

Sydney
“Excellence in modern casual dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

We have had two meals at Fire in the last two days. The first was the Sunday Brunch - a last minute choice and one I am glad we made. Spoilt for choice with the buffet style approach - I will not go through the dishes one by one but stick to the highlights - the first is the simplest - fresh crab - lets just say I had to much and the second was a subtle leongrass creme brûlée - petite in size but devine.

The second meal was dinner - modern dining at it best - great service, great menu and food that matched the promise on the pages of the menu. We both started with bouillabaisse - I have had better but not by much. Anne had pork belly, which is her favorite dish. She did not talk for ten minutes and then only to tell Richard, the Exec Chef, that his creation was worth 10 out of ten. Pork Belly does not get higher praise that that.

A quick note re: service - excellence personified - personal (used our names) and attentive without being over bearing.

Richard dropped by our table a couple of times- he clearly cares about both his guests and the food his kitchen creates. I for one wish him and his team all the best.

We will be returning for one last meal before our sojourn in Bali comes to an end.

Visited June 2013
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Hello cam20801,

Thank you for your recent review & visits to Fire, it was a pleasure to meet you both and I am so happy to read your wonderful comments. We are passionately committed to providing memorable dining experiences and thank you for sharing your experience with us, which highlights our dedication to service excellence.

Hornsby, Australia
“New Chef, New Menu....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Very impressed with the new menu, introduced by the new chef Richard. My husband Ross & I have dined there 3 times in the last week. Each visit was a culinery delight, especially the 'Tasting Menu' dinner, nine courses of amazing taste & presentation. The wait staff always very attentive with ever-ready smiles, We will definitely be recommending Fire Restaurant to all our friends.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Hello Sandy & Ross,

Thank you so much for your recent visits to Fire, I am delighted that you have enjoyed the dining experience and the Fire tasting menu was a highlight. It was a pleasure for us to look after you both & i look forward to welcoming you back with even bigger smiles.

Sydney, Australia
“BEST STEAK I HAVE EVER EATEN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This restaurant is so good you have to try the Black angus steaks they melt in your mouth. Then they bring a box of steak knives and ask you choose your weapon from global knives WOW.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Hello Blowflyyachts,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Fire, I am delighted that you enjoyed the dining experience with our vast selection of quality steaks and knives from Global.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again!.