“Simplicity quality and elegant” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Lunch & Dinner Flame grilled, steakhouse cuisine, wood fired gourmet pizzas. A selection of dishes featuring family style dining. Fire is renowned for its variety in dry aged beef, specially sourced organic products and its dips and sambals which are offered to all diners, as well as its meat sommelier. A wood fired oven allows us the opportunity to crate individual styled pizzas and breads as well as oven baked dishes, Indonesian and Western for all meal periods.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simplicity quality and elegant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Our visit was supposed be a drink and a snack , and view the amazing resort ,but decided to get something more , substantial therefore went to FIRE we were approached and welcomed us to browse the menu .Our waiter was a theatrical young man recommended the Angus beef trio with a selection of sauces we opted for the bernaise and porcini glacé . The steaks were cooked to perfection the sauces were intense but well balanced the overall experience was made ever better by DINO our waiter very observant and professional . The only downside is trying to get a good expresso coffee but unfortunately that goes for all places we visited . Thank you for a good night Best wishes Rem

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Hello Remarked

Thank you very much for your visit to Fire, I am so pleased your dining experience with us was so enjoyable and appreciate the feedback, which I will surely share with our talent, in particular Dino!

We hope to see you again soon.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
“Fire Fire you were Hot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I recently Entertained 12 Clients from China who had been in Bali for 7 Days and had dinners and lunches at many different venues, I decided to leave the W for the last night as was hoping for it to be a WOW factor for them. My staff booked a private room and when we walked in they were all very impressed and excited with the rooms style and intimacy. Everyone was very impressed with the menu choices and loved the food and the service. Thank you for making my last night with my clients special for them and myself.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Hello Andrew B,

Thank for your sharing your positive feedback.

It's with great pleasure to hear that our talent ensured you & your guests from China had such a memorable dining experience on their last day. Our 1 below private dining room in Fire Restaurant provides a WOW dining ambience.

We do hope to see you again.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Best Breakfast I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Great buffet spread for breakfast is anybody's expectation for a 5 Stars restaurant. But to be offered a comprehensive ala carte menu that includes sushi, foie gra over sunny side egg on toast and mini steak on sunny side egg on toast is plain luxury. Yes, I was reluctant to try the foie gra trying to save some geese but then again after persistent recommendation I broke the rule for an exception. After the first bite, we ordered two more portions. My girlfriend relented too.It was a wow wow wow breakfast. Best that we ever had. We didnt even try the wonderful buffet spread except for teh fruit juice and fresh fruits. i will be back. Best of all, breakfast is included in the room. So tips is to pay for breakfast included option.

Visited November 2012
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, December 30, 2012
Hello MichaelLee60,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so pleased we were able to provide you a WOW experience for breakfast in our Fire Restaurant. The team are focused on providing exceptional quality and variety to our guests. The duck foie gras is one of our most popular ala-carte items and I will be sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to W Bali.

Director of Cuisine
Melbourne, Australia
“Best Burger in the World”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Ordered the Wagu Beef Burger and it was mouth watering!! During the week staying in Seminyak the burger was the first meal I had, every burger was then compared to the one at FIRE and nothing came close, I even went back for a burger on the last night because I couldn't leave without having that taste in my mouth one last time. Also available is a signature jimberanbay fish, for those who are not into burgers, this fish is pre filleted and hits the spot, one of the best fish I have also ever eaten.

• Visited October 2012
Bandung, Indonesia
“Nice breakfast also lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had lunch in the first day at "Fire". I had roast duck pizza. I had breakfast every day in 2 days there also. I loved the foods. The place was cozy and i could see swimming pool coz i close with it

Visited October 2012