I just spend spent 12 days with my two daughters in Bali, we had had a wonderful time at Villa Kaina, occupying the Penthouse Suite, one large room with antique traditional furniture and a separate twin room, and that has a big terrace overlooking the rice fields on one side and the resort garden and jungle on the other.
We enjoyed time at the swimming pool and could have a rest in their peaceful garden.
This is really a wonderfull place to stay We are looking forward to return as soon as it will be possible..
- Also Known As:
- Ipanema Boutique Residence Hotel
- Ipanema Boutique Residence Hotel Kerobokan
- Villa Kaina Bali/Kerobokan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover an intimate Boutique Villa experience surrounded by rice plantations in the heart of the beautiful stylish village of Umalas. This exclusive Boutique Resort offers an authentic Balinese experience in the privacy of each of its uniquely designed suites and rooms. Villa Kaina is steps away to an array of the most sough-after restaurants, chic boutiques and funky shops of Seminyak, the most fashionable destination to dine, drink and dance in Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Villa Kaina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.