“Sunday Lunch to die for!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: English, Contemporary
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Description: Set in a stylish and comfortable environment, Jemme offers casual dining in elegant and fully air-conditioned surroundings. From tasty lunch offerings to enticing dinner options & an extensive cocktail & wine list, we use fresh ingredients to create delicious home cooked food. Specialities include our sharing plates, baked portobello mushroom, cumberland pie, lobster & prawn thermidor, iced coffee souffle & of course our famous weekend roasts. And if that isn’t enough to satisfy your appetite, you could always opt for a spot of retail therapy in our beautiful adjoining fine jewellery store.
London, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch to die for!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

This place was recommended to me by some friends who had been here before and I was so pleased that I came. I am a real lover of my mum's Sunday roast and I was surprised to see a restaurant in Bali serving this. I was not at all disappointed and just loved the roast beef that came with all the trimmings. It was a perfect Sunday afternoon washed down with red wine that did not break the bank and if i was staying longer in Bali i would definitely come back to sample more dishes on the menu. The service was warm and inviting and the atmosphere lively for a Sunday afternoon. I can see why this place gets full and I would recommend to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Adelaide, Australia
“Nice Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

We decided to try a number of restaurants we have heard of but haven't even gotten to. Jemme was nice without being really good like a Sardine or Metis. Reasonable menu selection and much cheaper that the others it is wortha visit, but don't expect brilliance. The Seafood Bisque was excellent, with an abumdance of meat and a great taste. All in all it was a very good meal, but just doesn't reach the heights.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brisbane, Australia
“The Gem of our dining experiences in Bali”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Well we are back in beautiful Bali again and have gone back to Cafe Jemme for dinner ( twice this week). We were not disappointed. I have a friend from Brisbane who has travelled the world and another from Sydney with me and we all agreed that that we had not had a better dining experience anywhere. The staff are attentive without being annoying and the decor is a feast for the eyes. We had the Classic Steak (which was cooked to perfection and almost melted in your mouth) the Cumberland Pie and the Bintang marinated steak. All three meals were faultless. Monday to Thursday they have two for one cocktails which is a bonus but certainly not the reason to book. Book and enjoy the marvelous food Jemme has to offer. You will not be sorry.

• Visited November 2013
Melbourne
“Amazing Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I just came back from Bali and had my Wedding Reception at Jemme.

Firstly I would like to say a big thank you to the beautiful Nopi for helping me to organise everything and making our event perfect!

Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the food, most people though it was their best meal in Bali, we ate at some very nice restaurants but it is hard for them to compete with the standard of this delicious food, service and décor.

We had a mixture of three different entrees calamari, papaya and mango salad, crab cakes and duck spring rolls, three varieites of mains; salt and pepper chicken breast, bintang beef and grouper, then for dessert apple and cinnamon spring rolls and the chocolate pudding, all were superb could not fault anything! There were two vegetarians and they were given vegetable stacks which they enjoyed.

We returned numerous times for their delicious cockails and also came back for our final dinner in Bali before heading home in which we had the chilli pork with apple and crackling and the lamb cutlets, all were fantastic!

It is impossible to fault this amazing restaurant, I am so happy I chose to have our Weddign Reception here, it could not have been more perfect!

Thank you very much to all the team at Jemme!

Alloa, United Kingdom
“You really should try to discover this gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Lol - really can't believe that review below, but as the manager replied, you just need to check out some of his other reviews to see what type of "resto reviewer" that he is. Had the pleasure of visiting Bali for the last 4 years, where we meet up with our Oz friends who know the best places to eat. Love Sarong, Métis, Mamasan and Moziac beach amongst others. We passed this restaurant a lot in previous visits and thought that we should try it as it looks lovely from the outside, but never got round to it, which in hindsight was a mistake on our part. From the opulent decor to the lovely, friendly, attentive staff, Jemme is now firmly on our "dining rota" . The caramelised onion cappuccino is one of the best starters that I have ever tasted (I would love to have the recipe :-) to try it out back home in Scotland) We tried a LOT of the cocktails during our 2 visits and they are without doubt some of the best in the area. Being a true Scot, I also found the food and drink to be of excellent value for money :-) A must try restaurant.