“Lovely service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Prana Bali

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kerobokan
Villa Prana Bali
You added Villa Prana Bali to your Saves list
Jl. Petitenget - Gang Prana, Kerobokan, Bali, Indonesia   |
Melbourne
“Lovely service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I have slightly mixed views of Villa Prana Bali. I booked into the Panorama room which was lovely. However, there was an ant infestation that kept coming back despite the staff’s best efforts to remove them. Also, the club on the strip plays very loud music from Thursdays – Saturday nights and it is impossible to sleep. After asking a second time to be moved rooms, I was placed in Villa Viloma downstairs at no extra charge. Francesca (the owner) was very apologetic about the club as well, even though it is not the villa’s fault. I feel bad for the villa as it’s a beautiful, peaceful place except for the nights when the club is open.

Villa Viloma was gorgeous, although the outdoor bathroom is a bit of a shock at first! The outdoor kitchen faces the garden and pool area which was deserted pretty much the entire time I stayed so I had it to myself. Perfect!

The yoga classes are also fantastic – I highly recommend them. The teachers are brilliant, and very helpful and patient with beginners.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Jakarta, Indonesia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

i would like to give advice to everyone who want to stay at this villa.i stay this villa for 2 days and i feel not comfortable because when me and my family stay at this villa the owner let another customer who want to stay at this villa get in to our room and see inside our room.we already pay for this room and we should have our privacy,but the owner let another person get inside to check our room.
i suggest to all customer to find another villa that have better service.at bali have so many villa that have a better service and give a priority privacy for customer

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Lisbon, Portugal
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I would like, first of all, to thank Franchesca for her kindly recepcion of our stay.
We had a lovely stay and we aprecciate very much the time we spend there with the kids. I recomend everyone who wants to spend a wonderfull time in Bali to stay in Villa Prana. Acomodation is wonderfull, the Villas are really comfortable, the people that works there are awesome, the pool very clean, quiet and beautiful!
Thank you all for your attention. Best regards from Portugal Sandra&Miguel

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Bali, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Villa Prana has exceptional staff in lovely leafy and quiet surrounds. The yoga studio is wonderful and the teacher incredibly helpful. Was really impressed with the rooms and cleanliness, and the swimming pool was well kept. My belongings and I felt very safe and secure here too.

Room Tip: Loved the Panorama room
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I have been to Bali 3 times in the past 5 years and every time I have stayed at the wonderful Villa Prana (http://www.villapranabali.com/index.html). I love staying there as it is such a beautiful and peaceful villa hotel and it's only 20 minutes from the airport- it also offers yoga classes!

The staff are really friendly and always make sure your needs are accommodated. The days that I didnt want to go out into town I would always spend It at the pool. It is also minutes walk from the beach and a beautiful temple as well as a five minute ride to the main restaurants and shops.

I would recommend Villa Prana to anyone who wants to have a relaxing stay in Bali.

Room Tip: I loved Villa Mantra as it was right in front of the pool!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Kuala Lumpur
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We are a family of 4 and have been coming to Villa Prana since 2004, quite often for 4 weeks at a time. We have always found the owners to be friendly, helpful and accommodating. It is clean, safe, has everything you need and with the lovely gardens and pool it has a very peaceful and tranquil feeling. Yes you can occasionally hear motorbikes and chattering from neighbouring properties but can honestly say this has never been a problem for us. The staff are wonderful and nothing is ever a problem if you need anything. I would highly recommend it as excellent value for money, close to great restaurants, the beach and shopping.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Hong Kong
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

I stayed 3 weeks in 2011 and 2 weeks in 2012 in Villa Prana. Off the main road, it overlooks a security entrance to a nearby hotel, with motobikes and delivery lorries traffic and guards' chatting loudly most of the day, and quite disturbing all night long. The staff has not so ever respect for guests' privacy, and uses the mostly unoccupied villas for themselves. Their kids are screaming around, and joyfully enjoy the swimming pool, supposed to be for the guests! The cheap very slow Wi-Fi connexion does not allow to loggin the Internet, being used by the staff/owner's family. General maintenance is very poor, and one has to ask for a change of the bedsheets. Talking to the German owner seems to be useless, having no willingness/power to change anything.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo

Been to Villa Prana Bali? Share your experiences!