Stayed at the villa for three nights upon reading the great reviews. We had pick up service from airport and it took about 50 minutes to arrive. The villa is located in a rather remote location but you would appreciate the peace there.
Service was great upon check-in and we were showed to our villa within a short period of time. The villa was simply amazingly as we stepped in. The pool was nice enough for 2 person and the common area was nice and spacious. There was a hi-if set in the common area but most channels were tuned to the local stations so you should bring along your CDs. The common area includes a nice chill-out area and a kitchenette if you would like to cook. Utensils and cutleries were also readily available. There is a small sheltered hut near the pool which is great for relaxing after a swim. The bedroom was unfortunately quite small and the layout of the bathroom was a little awkward. I love the rose petals in the bathtub on our 1st day though! The room was not carpeted so it felt like we were in a chalet rather than a villa and it was a little uncomfortable. It is important to boring along mosquito repellent or coil as the mosquito net around the bed didn't quite work. My partner got bitten very badly during the night.
There are several nice restaurants outside the hotel. We went to a small cafe right outside the hotel for a beer but most of them close by 11pm. The hotel offers free shuttle to Kuta and Seminyak. Traffic is bad in Bali and it took almost 50 minutes to get to Kuta beach. Much of our time were unfortunately spent on traveling. If we were to stay in the same villa, we should probably stay in the villa to enjoy the amenities.
I did 2 sessions of massage at the spa and both sessions were fantastic. The masseur was very service-oriented and professional. I'm very critical of every massage service but I'm impressed with their service at this spa.
Breakfast was good and you get to select your choice on the previous night. I certainly appreciate the tranquility of this villa especially waking up to see a herds of cows in the paddy field in front of our villa and admiring the bright shining stars in the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bidadari Luxury Villas & Spa located in North of Seminyak - Kerobokan - Northern part of Kuta - Bali, a sanctuary of privacy within magical Island of Bali. Its beautifully appointed private villas with individual swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Bidadari Villas and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bidadari Luxury Villas And Spa
- The Bidadari Luxury Villas Hotel Badung
- The Bidadari Villas And Spa Bali/Kerobokan