“Delicious and beautiful” 5 of 5 stars

+62 361 4737809
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 117 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Okinawa, Japan
“Delicious and beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Fantastic wine selection and great service. We were able to walk in and enjoy a beautiful table for four outside without a reservation. The beef tartar was spicy and delicious.

Visited April 2014

• Indonesian first
Greater Perth, Australia
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

We were told by friends that we had to try Sarong and we weren't disappointed. One tip, make sure you book online otherwise you won't get in. We tried to book for Tuesday night but couldn't get in till Thursday which to me is a good sign.

The staff are all very friendly and welcoming and well presented. We were seated at the back of the restaurant which was cosy and beautifully presented. The staff came over and explained the menu and asked if we had allergies and how we were with spicy food. When I explained that I didn't really like spicy food they went through the menu and showed me the dishes that would be best and they were spot on.

Our food was nicely cooked and tasted amazing. Definitely recommend the caramelised duck! We also had dessert and my partner was in heaven with the deep fried banana.

We were very happy with the total of the bill. Very reasonable considering the amazing meal we had and knowing that we wouldn't get the same quality for that price back home.

Overall a fantastic dinning experience that I would recommend to family and friends. Definitely a must try while in Bali.

Visited April 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Biggest Let Down To Date!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

After reading good reviews I thought I would book 3 days ahead for a lovely romantic meal with my fiancé baring in mind I request a lovely table thinking 3 days surely is enough to arrange a simple task!

We turned up tonight at 9:10pm still having to wait a further 15 minutes while our "Nice Table" is been prepared, to then find out its a huge table which should seat 6 straight opposite the busy bar!! Having seen at least 9 tables empty in the lovely garden was very disappointing!

Now the food... We where given menu's after 10 minutes my wife decided on the Peking Duck as she is not a great lover of spicy food, to then be told they have ran out and they only stock for 15 serving each night! "REALLY"! So we then asked if they can make the chicken curry less spicy by adding yogurt or cream.... Nope to much hard work as it we got told it was made up 12 hours ago! I asked for the chief to help us with the menu but surprise surprise I did not come to fruition!

Wish I spent my money elsewhere! Wasn't worth $140 that's for sure...

Tip... Let your clients know when handing out a menu what you no long have available also try and cater for peoples needs rather that the easy option

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Take your credit card!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

The cuisine is extraordinary. located in the best position in Seminyak. The Sarong is without doubt a 5 star dining experience of magnificent taste, service, and Ambiance . Try the scallops or any of the seafood for a blissful food experience . Expensive in local terms but very well worth the price..

Visited March 2014
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent Service & Fantastic meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

We managed to book a table here on during our stay in Bali. the meals we had were fantastic from the starter to the desert . some of the best Asian food ive ever had & reasonably priced for the quality of the food . the service from the staff is second to none.

But you should book a table in advance if you dont want to be dissapionted.

• Visited March 2014