“BE SEDUCED BY THE SARONG - I DARE YOU!!” 5 of 5 stars

+62 361 4737809
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 82 restaurants in Kerobokan
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night, Dessert, Private Dining
Denpasar, Indonesia
“BE SEDUCED BY THE SARONG - I DARE YOU!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

What's to dislike????? This is a very seductive restaurant. I
have been seduced by the atmosphere as well as the amazing
food and service - and I keep returning for more. No rush, no
sad faces, never a disappointing meal ..... always the best!

Visited October 2013

87% Recommend
  • Indonesian first
London, United Kingdom
“A Christmas Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We had to take an early slot to get into this popular restaurant that came very highly recommended. It was so worth it though. A beautiful place, sitting outside hoping the rain would stay away (and it did!). Amazing food - paneer stuffed zucchini flowers followed by buttered chicken to die for!! The only sadness was being unable to get in again before we left!! Will book ahead before next trip!! Thank you Sarong for a special Christmas Day 2013 it certainly made a nice change from turkey!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“must try something from the bbq - best I have ever tasted.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Best fusion of eastern and western food I have experienced to date, and without doubt the best experience of a bbq food I have experienced in my life. The subtle smokey ambience desired from this style of food was perfectly captured in the black bean encrusted barrumundi. Everything I experienced about this dining experienced could be commended. Creativity of the menu excels, Service, was exceptional - for Bali -, decor was sumptuous and spacious. We went on Xmas Eve for dinner and they also shared the spirit in a fun and festivity. Thanks guys.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Love the settings and the atmosphere. Staffs are very friendly and attentive. For staters, we had pork belly, which was awesome but it may have been prepared earlier of the day. Superb stir fried rice, mild eggplant curry, tasty but too sweet caramelized duck & tandoori chicken leg was a tad too spicy for our liking.

Denpasar, Indonesia
“Will be back again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

This experience unpredictable. me and my clients really enjoy the atmosphere, food, and hospitality shown by all of employees over there. and perhaps because happy, my client finally gave approval for what I have submitted. Thank you for your service and your excellent food. I will come again with my other client.

• Visited October 2013