Every time I come to East Bali a visit to the Tirta Gangga Water Palace, followed by lunch at the Tirta Ayu Restaurant overlooking the water palace is a must. The atmosphere is incredible, the view lovely and the food delish! Definitely recommend this relaxing end to a visit to the beautiful water palace!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Bali's ultimate number one holiday destination the fabulous Tirta Ayu Hotel (which means lovely waters). Located within the beautiful, secure 22-acre grounds of Bali's most treasured Royal Water Palace at Tirtagangga and situated in the Karangasem Regency of East Bali which is overlooked by Mount Agung. Views of the surrounding countryside are blessed with some of the most amazing rice terraces with the warm crystal clear ocean in the distance. This is real Bali at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Fastbooking, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tirta Ayu Hotel And Restaurant
- Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant Bali/Karangasem