My husband and I got married at Tirtagangga on 2nd October 2013. It was heavenly! There is nothing that the owner, Haryo and his amazing team will not do for you. It was overwhelmingly beautiful and we were treated like royalty for the 5 days we and our families stayed at Tirta Ayu. Whether you are a hotel guest or just having lunch there, you will love it. The food, the people and the surroundings are all beautiful. All this at an extremely affordable price for 5 star luxury.
We will return as soon as we can and cannot recommend it enough. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Bali's ultimate number one holiday destination the fabulous Tirta Ayu Hotel (which means lovely waters). Located within the beautiful, secure 22-acre grounds of Bali's most treasured Royal Water Palace at Tirtagangga and situated in the Karangasem Regency of East Bali which is overlooked by Mount Agung. Views of the surrounding countryside are blessed with some of the most amazing rice terraces with the warm crystal clear ocean in the distance. This is real Bali at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tirta Ayu Hotel And Restaurant
- Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant Bali/Karangasem