There can be few views in East Bali to compare with the one from the Tirta Ayu Restaurant looking over the beautiful Tirta Gangga Water Palace gardens. Newly refurbished, this British-run restaurant sets a high standard with a very extensive menu and friendly, helpful staff who will even remember your name on return visits. Enjoy a leisurely visit to the 'must see' Water Palace and enjoy lunch here enroute the coast, or stay overnight in the Raja's room or one of the beautifully appointed villas on the site - all competitively priced and very gracious. Don't miss it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Bali's ultimate number one holiday destination the fabulous Tirta Ayu Hotel (which means lovely waters). Located within the beautiful, secure 22-acre grounds of Bali's most treasured Royal Water Palace at Tirtagangga and situated in the Karangasem Regency of East Bali which is overlooked by Mount Agung. Views of the surrounding countryside are blessed with some of the most amazing rice terraces with the warm crystal clear ocean in the distance. This is real Bali at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tirta Ayu Hotel And Restaurant
- Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant Bali/Karangasem