We stayed here for 2 nights after coming over to Bali from 2 weeks in Java. So this felt like a paradise. Quiet, not at all exclusive or posh, away from all the tourists, perfect. Beautiful zen garden with hundreds of frangipani in bloom were enough for me. The rooms were enormous, big bed all 4 of us could sleep in it comfortably (2ads +2kids). Nice clean bathroom - with a proper toilet (yeyyy, remember we were 2 weeks in Java, so this really was a revelation). Amazing small pool overlooking the ocean. The beach was small and simple, beautiful black sand, jump in and snorkel as far as you want. The staff was very helpful (a wife of one of the reception guys even did our 2 weeks worth of laundry - overnight!) with pretty decent kitchen. Yeah - i'd go back.
- Also Known As:
- Aneka Bagus Pemuteran Hotel Grokgak
- Aneka Bagus Pemuteran Resort And Spa
- Aneka Bagus Pemuteran Hotel
- Aneka Bagus Pemuteran Resort & Spa Bali, Indonesia
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Aneka Bagus Pemuteran Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.