I am used to staying at Springhill Suites Marriotts. That's what I thought I had booked this time. these are nice multi purpose mini suites, good for short stays.
What a surprise when we walked in to a beautifully decorated, large, apartment like accommodation. The price was terrific, too.
A full kitchen with refrigerator, range, dishwasher, sink, cabinets and dishes and silverware. A large bedroom. A full size living room. Two large TVs. A bathroom so sumptuous and spacious it had two entrances, one from the hallway and one from the bedroom. Two large closets.
My only complaint is that I am used to getting a good breakfast included in the price and no one told me that it was separate. We did have the breakfast anyway and it was a full buffet with eggs anyway you wanted them and everything as much as you could eat. $15. plus tax and tip.
Across the street from the campus and good parking.
If you are visiting kids at Towson or just need a place to stay near here, I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Towson University Marriott Hotel
- Towson University Marriott Hotel Towson
- Marriott Conference Center Towson
- Towson Marriott
- Marriott Towson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is known as the best kept secret in Baltimore, MD. Conveniently located near downtown Baltimore, it is the perfect location for weekend getaways and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.