This hotel was a pleasant surprise; Stayed here for 3 days and felt like I was in my own home. The 1 bedroom executive suite is very spacious with a full kitchen, washer & dryer and nice size bathroom; the added bonus is the balcony off the living room. The only issue I had was that there are no cameras in the parking garage, which had me a bit uneasy, although it's in a decent neighborhood and free parking. The breakfast isn't impressive at all, don't think it's worth the $13 it's the same FREE breakfast you get at Residence Inns'. Also, there's no swimming/jacuzzi at this location, but there is a small exercise room. We didn't visit the restaurant/bar on the Lobby level, so I can't speak on that. The staff was great, called to see if we needed anything and housekeeping called to see if we needed service because our private sign was on, and Mr. Arthur the engineer guy was awesome in helping with the TV minor issue.
Other than the above things, I will visit again because it's only 8 minutes from my great friends, close to Towson Town Center and the Starbucks is right next door.
- Also Known As:
- Towson University Marriott Hotel Towson
- Towson University Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Conference Center Towson
- Towson Marriott
- Marriott Towson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is known as the best kept secret in Baltimore, MD. Conveniently located near downtown Baltimore, it is the perfect location for weekend getaways and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.