Was staying at this hotel for 2 nights. The first night we stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. The room was ok would have liked to have known the 2nd bedroom was a full bed not a queen . Would have also liked to have some information on dinning and if the Hotel had breakfast and the times the operated..
The next day the hotel was booked and we were put in a 1 bedroom with a pull out couch.
When we returned to the hotel at about 11PM we could not find any parking anywhere so we went to the front desk and asked where we were suppose to park our answer was "you can go across the street and park at the college because that was what the bridge was built for. Sorry I nor my daughter felt safe leaving our car or walking buy ourselves from Towson University to the hotel. When I told him no way he went back inside spoke to (security) a nice man came out and said to go to the garage and he would get me a spot. Well come to find out the employees park there cars in the garage. We also inquired about a VW Beetle which looks like it has a permanet spot (it was so dusty and people had written on it )next to the door in the garage come to find out
that is the managers car and when I mentioned it the employees laughed. Funny I thought Guest were there priority. I would think you would have you employees park across the street not your guest. Then we go up to the room to find our sheets were dirty, had holes in them the ones for the pull out couch were wet there were brown stains all over the mattress cover ,the pillows were dirty and the mattress looked dirty. The glasses were black and dirty in the bathroom so we called the service desk asked for some clean sheets . The girl was pleasant said they would be right up well 45 minutes have passed it is now 1:00AM very fustrated. My daughter used her Rewards points and paid a extra $100.00 for the room I would not recomend anyone staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is known as the best kept secret in Baltimore, MD. Conveniently located near downtown Baltimore, it is the perfect location for weekend getaways and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Towson University Marriott Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towson University Marriott Hotel Towson
- Marriott Conference Center Towson
- Towson Marriott
- Marriott Towson