“Our stay at Days Inn” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Towson

You added Days Inn Towson to your Saves list
Days Inn Towson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8712 Loch Raven Boulevard, Exit 29B off of I-695, Towson, MD 21286 (Formerly Ramada Inn Towson)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Towson
Laurel, Delaware
“Our stay at Days Inn”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Furniture was shabby. There were two chairs in the room. The one at the desk was terribly stained and the other had the entire back torn out and the seat stained. The desk and entertainment center were very worn. Appeared to be furnished in "Early American Yard Sale". The carpet appeared dirty. However, the bathroom and bed linens were clean. The sidewalk, parking lot, and stairs also need some general maintenance. They provide a free breakfast but the food is not all that great. I used the exercise bike on the property and it was very rickety. We have an annual conference in this area. Don't think we'll being staying at Days Inn next year.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
West Rutland, Vermont
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

While I appreciated the low rate I did not appreciate the non-smoking room that smelled like smoke. The cleanliness standards were also lower than most hotel properties. Lots of maintainence seems to be overdue.

Jessica K, Manager at Days Inn Towson, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for your recent review. We appreciate the feedback. I am truly sorry that your room smelled of smoke. I have passed your comments to the housekeeping and maintenance departments to ensure this problem was resolved. It is my hope that you will give us another opportunity on your next visit.
Queens Village, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Well I found a long strand of hair on the toilet BEFORE I or used it (I was rooming alone). I was nonplussed. that was a first for me. the staff is friendly but the room looks sub-par. The Bed and bedding is mediocre at best, The heater is noisy. It has free wifi, a microwave, fridge, decent TV. Despite the discounted price, the hair on the toilet was a clincher for me. I won't be back.....

Room Tip: Book a different hotel....
Jessica K, Manager at Days Inn Towson, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am truly sorry that your stay was not 100% satisfactory. I have discussed your issue with the Executive Housekeeper to make sure that we are staying on top of our high standards of cleanliness. I hope you will allow us to make this up to you on your next visit. Please contact me directly and I will assist you with your reservation.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

After arriving home I discovered that someone had put a foreign substance in my hairspray. I was traveling solo so I would assume it was housekeeping.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

West Palm Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

No fire sprinklers in the room, room needs an upgrade. Bathroom has tile chipping. The property have tiles that need to be replaced, If there is free breakfast as a customer we should not be subject to the breakfast patrol at the kitchen.

Jessica K, Manager at Days Inn Towson, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thanks for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the feedback and utilize it daily in making important operational decisions. I have passed your comments along to the appropriate departments in order to resolve these issues. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area. Again, thank you for your comments.
Baltimore, Maryland
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I made reservations for two rooms and requested they be next to each other. When the first person checked in she too requested that the rooms be next to each other. Which the receptionist said would be fine. When I arrived less than two hours later they said they were full and we were given a room on the other side of the property. The room was dirty, the tub didn’t drain, the pillow smelled of mildew and there was throw-up on the cover of the ice container. We were staying for two nights, upon complaining our room was changed to the other side, next to the person we were meeting. The second room was much better and we should have had it in the first place. I have mixed reviews on the staff. The person who checked us in was not helpful, the second person I dealt with was much better and friendlier.

Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was suppose to be a weekend getaway for me and my husband and our first night there we went to get in the hot tub and it was filthy. There was pubic hairs and dead skin cells all in the tub. 4 of 6 jets actually worked. Under the bed there were condom wrappers and rose petals under the bed. I ended up going to the main office to get cleaner to clean the hot tub.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Towson? Share your experiences!