“Great place, great staff, great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Towson

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Towson to your Saves list
Days Inn Towson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8712 Loch Raven Boulevard, Exit 29B off of I-695, Towson, MD 21286 (Formerly Ramada Inn Towson)   |
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Towson
South Carolina
“Great place, great staff, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We came to town for a weekend concert and found this place online. We read the reviews, which were mixed. I have to say we are glad we picked this hotel. The hotel had everything we needed...rooms are basic but clean, they were in the process of putting in new flat screen Tv's, which was nice, but we really didnt stay in the room but to sleep. They had a super nice pool and an outside sitting area with a grill that guests can use for free, so that was an added bonus we took advantage of. The restaurant on premise was under renovations, but they still served
the complimentary breakfast which had a nice variety of choices for food. The staff was friendly and eager to help in anyway. I have to say we made the right choice....we enjoyed our weekend in town and at this hotel. We will be booking our room here for the same time next year. Thanks again for a great stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

178 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Unfortunately, this place is showing its age: small bathroom, little sound insulation between rooms, musty smell in room, and very basic free breakfast.

Polite and helpful front desk person and friendly housekeeping staff.

Room Tip: The refrigerator was noisy and we could hear conversations from other rooms.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Jessica K, Manager at Days Inn Towson, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize that your stay this time was not up to the standards you are use to while staying at our property. I have discussed the issues that your mentioned with each Department Head to ensure that this does not occur again in the future. It is my hope that you will give us the opportunity to rectify the situation and return for another visit. Again, thank you for your helpful comments.
Baltimore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We checked in at about 12:30 am the Night Auditor was very rude. We gave him the code for the room saver walkin rate he still charged us the incorrect rate. He would not change the rate unless we showed him the app on my phone. The hotel was not sold out yet it seemed he put us in the worst room. The ceiling was peeling. There were water stains on the ceiling and curtains which lead me to believe there is a leak in the walls or roof. The room smelled like mold. The floor was dirty and the bathtub was too. It was no since in asking to move because the night auditor probably would have asked us to leave. We paid $74.05 for a room that was in fit for a dog.

• Stayed July 2014
Baltimore
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Our stay was June 27th thru July 9, 2014. The daily services provided from 6/27 - 7/6 were adequate, not excellent, but adequate. The last 3 days was spent with no hot water. We were not informed until discovered it for ourselves and called. When checking out, we were told that no adjustment could be made, nothing could be done. This is very poor customer service for the Days Inn Towson.

Room Tip: Yes we left a tip for the older couple who was very conscientious about making sure we had towels, e...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jessica K, Manager at Days Inn Towson, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We apologize that your recent stay with us was unsatisfactory. It is our goal to provide great customer service, along with clean, comfortable accommodations. Unfortunately, Baltimore County scheduled construction on area roads that caused the hotel and many other businesses in our area to have issues with the water. This issue was directly out of our hands. However, out of Good Faith, I would like to offer you a complimentary future stay with us. I will contact you directly to discuss this option further. Again, thanks for your review.
Va beach
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

So let me start with arriving...A bunch of teenagers loitering in front of lobby. I get my key and the lady was very sweet but gave awful directions. Okay so going up to my room i came across a few employees...very nice but certainly up to no good sitting down not doing anything work related. My room: GROSS! Shower/tub DIRTY! Toilet:Dirty and the smell was awful. I pray to god they washed the sheets I didnt even bother with the old gross motel blanket. Well lets just say I am sleeping with the lights on so the roaches wont get me. Im too afraid to open the fridge because I might really freak out. Save your money and go somewhere else. I am actually contemplating sleeping in the car although I might have to worry about these thugs robbing me. I just hope the car is still there in the morning jeeeze awful neighborhood. Luckily the room was free because of my job otherwise I would take my business else where. So if you dont mind a ghetto motel/trailer park feel then great. I would stay away from the pool, it looked like a pissy pond from the distance not to mention is smelled like open butt and granny pee. Well i cant say what the breakfast is like because i havent even made it through the night yet but i can assure you i wouldnt dare try it and potentially have mudd butt all day tomorrow, its too hot for all that. Oh yes I left out something I found to be disturbing on my way in, a nice dried up blood trail from downstairs all the way to my door. Freaky I know, but hey this is what the government provides for their service men and women what can i say? Omg I almost forgot the worst part...I was at least looking forward to a hot shower after work today, nope instead i took a luke warm shower and dried my rear end with a rock hard towel that i really really hope was clean. The outlet plugs suck, as a matter of a fact I had to put a pillow under my charger to hold it in place. Tape wouldve worked but hey thats all i had. And oh dear lord how can i sleep with this ac that squeeks like mice and smells of open butt, hookers, and stale smoke. Jeeze i could go on and on but really its making me sick thinking about it. Good luck! I warned you stay away.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Days Inn Towson? Share your experiences!