“Ok Stay!!!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Towson

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Towson to your Saves list
Days Inn Towson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8712 Loch Raven Boulevard, Exit 29B off of I-695, Towson, MD 21286 (Formerly Ramada Inn Towson)   |
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Towson
Miami
“Ok Stay!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Well worth the price. My stay was very pleasant and the people at the front desk were very helpful. My only complaints would be the wi-fi reception I only got it one night out five, but overall it was great. I plan on staying again when I visit this area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Jessica K, Manager at Days Inn Towson, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your feedback is very important to us. I am glad to hear your stay with us was good and that the next time you are in the area you will staying with us again. I am sorry that you had issues connecting to the complimentary Wi-Fi, please know that I have contacted our Internet Service Provider to look into this matter. Thanks again for your input and we look forward to your next stay with us.

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Newark, Delaware
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The iron did not work. There was an old model TV with a remote that only worked for on and off. Spiders and other outdoor bugs were in the the room, I killed seven. Room floors were dirty. Towels had permanent stains. Housekeeping left a new towel and wash cloth but did not remove the used ones. Walls were dirty with greasy fingerprints. When the heater came on it would get colder in the room even at 78 degrees. You could hear every adjoining room conversation. Bar patrons were always standing outside late at night. This was the worst hotel stay I have had in 25 years.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Towson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Towson

Address: 8712 Loch Raven Boulevard, Exit 29B off of I-695, Towson, MD 21286 (Formerly Ramada Inn Towson)
Location: United States > Maryland > Towson
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Towson
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Towson 2*
We offer a Hot Deluxe Breakfast each morning of your stay, which is included in your room rate. Outdoor Olympic Size Pool...the best in the area. Outdoor sitting and grill area. Free parking and WIFI. Restaurant/Bar on premise. Large and small meeting rooms available. Groups are welcome...complimentary hospitality suite available with 10 rooms or more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Towson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Towson Hotel Towson
Towson Ramada Inn
Ramada Towson

If you own or manage Days Inn Towson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.