“Front desk was very helpful in me finding the hotel...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Towson

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Towson to your Saves list
Days Inn Towson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8712 Loch Raven Boulevard, Exit 29B off of I-695, Towson, MD 21286 (Formerly Ramada Inn Towson)   |
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Towson

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Rockville Centre
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Not the cleanest place. It was noisy. The exterior walk way needed to be cleaned. The non smoking room smelled like smoke. The furnishing were very dated. The cleaning service did not clean well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Lincoln
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

A hot breakfast is a great way to start the day and that is what you can get at this motel. The service was great, the people at the front desk were very helpful and kind. The room was clean and smelled nice. Freeway access was perfect, it was very easy to find. There is a pool, but at the time of year we stayed we did not expect to be able to use the pool, so it was not a surprise it was not open. My wife is already talking about going back.

Room Tip: We don't smoke and the non-smoking rooms are just what they say they are.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

If you're feeling adventurous, try the Days Inn Towson. My girlfriend, myself, and another couple rented a room for the Preakness Stakes. Although they raised the price significantly from what a greasy sleezeshack like that should have cost, it was still cheap.

Impressions:
The guy sitting on the hood of his car at 2 in the morning smoking a joint offered me weed
The prostitutes got picked up by Escalades, not at all what I expected
The roaches disappear when you get drunk enough
The karaoke was quite literally unbeatable.
My car didn't get broken into!
I was only sort of scared for my/my girlfriend's life
The bar crowd smoked a lot of menthols
The breakfast scrapple gave me arteriosclerosis...but I liked it.

I've never had such a great time in such a horrible horrible place. Keep up the good work Jessica!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Jessica K, Manager at Days Inn Towson, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property...we really appreciate the 5 STARS RATING that you gave us for your stay. As a returning guest to our property each year , we appreciate your input and use every bit to better our property. Some people may not know what Preakness Weekend is...it is the second leg of the TRIPLE CROWN HORSE RACE and people come from all over to enjoy the weekend of festivities here in Maryland. Yes, it gets a bit crazy, but we Marylander's take great pride in hosting one of the greatest events. If you have never been to Preakness before, it is definitely worth checking out at least once. Again, Jim thanks for your review and we will see you again next year.
Pittsburgh
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I decided to stay at the Days Inn at the last minute for three nights while visiting Baltimore (was supposed to stay with friends). The staff was VERY friendly and welcoming, the cost was reasonable and I was able to take advantage of the fitness room and the breakfast vouchers offered for each morning. Great location as it is close to the Baltimore Beltway and all surrounding major roads. Definitely a recommended hotel if you are looking to stay in Baltimore county.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Towson? Share your experiences!