“Overall linens and chairs not very clean. Staff friendly...” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Towson

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Towson to your Saves list
Days Inn Towson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8712 Loch Raven Boulevard, Exit 29B off of I-695, Towson, MD 21286 (Formerly Ramada Inn Towson)   |
Ranked #5 of 7 hotels in Towson

174 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I booked a room in this hotel in 2011 while taking my son to a college in Baltimore. I was impressed with Ramada brand as we stayed in a hotel near Niagra Falls but this one was horrible. Very old and filthy motel-- it was very hard to find the room after getting the key from reception and the room had strange smell of moisture- I could see the stains of water leakage.

In the morning, the bath tub got choked and it was very difficult to take shower. I have stayed in economy motels like Econlodge but stay in this hotel was like a nighmare.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
NEW HAVEN
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The hotel was easy to find. Staff was friendly and the room was adequate. It needs some updating. The shower seemed a bit stained in areas. A flat screen tv would have been nicer. We tried to sleep late but the neighboring doors opening and closing was disturbing as well the the maid cart moving back and forth. Only one person worked the breakfast while another staff member just stood their chatting with someone they know. Our breakfast was cold when it served and disappointed to see Eggo waffles. If they can make pancakes, they can make real waffles.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

BALTIMORE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I think that the apearance could have been better bathroom dirty and sheets had stains dont think I would stay here again front desk staff was not so plasent throughty stay would have been much better but it wasnt very dissatfiy and the room smelled bad I ask for non smoking it smelled like smoky the bear was there for me to ever come back to days inn I think that I should be accommodate

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I needed a cheap hotel that is pet friendly. That is exactly what I got. I have to say that the closer something is to the city, the more I don't like it. It had that against it to begin with. It was clean enough, and everything was comfortable. I reserved a nonsmoking room, and I got a smoking room. I also wasn't very happy when I discovered that the soap in the bathroom had been used before. Also, half of the lights in the room did not have lightbulbs. Other than that, it was ok for a quick overnight visit.

• Stayed January 2013
ctba
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I received a call after the check in saying that it was from the front desk asking info about my credicard and also asking if I could go down to fill some papers. I did not go because the place is really unsafe at night. Next morning I found out that the call was not from the front desk and that a fraud happenned on my credit card (and who knows what could happened if I had gone downstair as asked...) Dangerous place. Don't go.

• Stayed December 2012
Jessica K, General Manager at Days Inn Towson, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
I apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced during your stay with us. We are taking every effort to ensure that this type of problem never occurs again. Also, we encourage our guests to never give out personal information over the telephone, to always speak to a desk agent or manager in person. Again, thank you for your review.

Been to Days Inn Towson? Share your experiences!