“not at all what pic show” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Towson

You added Days Inn Towson to your Saves list
Days Inn Towson
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8712 Loch Raven Boulevard, Exit 29B off of I-695, Towson, MD 21286 (Formerly Ramada Inn Towson)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 25% Summer Sale
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Towson
BALTIMORE
“not at all what pic show”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I think that the apearance could have been better bathroom dirty and sheets had stains dont think I would stay here again front desk staff was not so plasent throughty stay would have been much better but it wasnt very dissatfiy and the room smelled bad I ask for non smoking it smelled like smoky the bear was there for me to ever come back to days inn I think that I should be accommodate

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I needed a cheap hotel that is pet friendly. That is exactly what I got. I have to say that the closer something is to the city, the more I don't like it. It had that against it to begin with. It was clean enough, and everything was comfortable. I reserved a nonsmoking room, and I got a smoking room. I also wasn't very happy when I discovered that the soap in the bathroom had been used before. Also, half of the lights in the room did not have lightbulbs. Other than that, it was ok for a quick overnight visit.

• Stayed January 2013
ctba
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

I received a call after the check in saying that it was from the front desk asking info about my credicard and also asking if I could go down to fill some papers. I did not go because the place is really unsafe at night. Next morning I found out that the call was not from the front desk and that a fraud happenned on my credit card (and who knows what could happened if I had gone downstair as asked...) Dangerous place. Don't go.

• Stayed December 2012
Jessica K, General Manager at Days Inn Towson, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
I apologize for the inconveniences you had experienced during your stay with us. We are taking every effort to ensure that this type of problem never occurs again. Also, we encourage our guests to never give out personal information over the telephone, to always speak to a desk agent or manager in person. Again, thank you for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Timonium
#2 of 3 in Timonium
4.0 of 5 stars 152 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium

Been to Days Inn Towson? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Towson

Address: 8712 Loch Raven Boulevard, Exit 29B off of I-695, Towson, MD 21286 (Formerly Ramada Inn Towson)
Location: United States > Maryland > Towson
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Towson
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Towson 2*
We offer a Hot Deluxe Breakfast each morning of your stay, which is included in your room rate. Outdoor Olympic Size Pool...the best in the area. Outdoor sitting and grill area. Free parking and WIFI. Restaurant/Bar on premise. Large and small meeting rooms available. Groups are welcome...complimentary hospitality suite available with 10 rooms or more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Days Inn Towson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Towson Hotel Towson
Towson Ramada Inn
Ramada Towson

If you own or manage Days Inn Towson, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.