You added BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Rockville Centre, United States
“Away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The Best Western Plus Towson fit our needs. We travel to Baltimore to visit our son in college. We check in, go see him, come back after dinner and sleep. The outside of the hotel area looks industrial, however, the inside is fine. It does smell like smoke in the lobby but the rooms are fine. We sleep, have breakfast, then leave. Perfect for our needs.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Check in was ready and speedy and within minutes I was on my way to the room. My only consideration that I should have thought about was when I had been given the key card to a room on the second floor, I had the room right across from the fitness room and u could hear people coming and going. Also, that night the Towson university had, I believe, a prom and the noise of music came to the second floor being right above the bar and some students were on the second floor looking for a bathroom and asking people if they could use their room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you again for sharing your experience with us! I apologize about the noise, it can be difficult to control college students but we certainly try to do out best. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My family of five stayed here for one night. It was fine. Not great but okay.
Room was big enough for all of us. We had a 2 room suite. The pull out sofa bed was sufficient for my thirteen year old but the roll a way bed was terrible for sleeping but clean.
Room was clean, didn't smell. Breakfast was basic, and free. For the short time we were in the room the hotel was good. Not sure if I would stay there again. There is a hotel on campus I would prefer to stay at, but it gets sold out quickly, so this maybe second choice.
The location was close enough.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to know that everything was acceptable but would love to know what we could do to make it even better for your next visit. Please feel free to reach out to a manager next time you're in town.
Towson, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

After reading that someone found FEMININE DOUCHE in their closet here I am NOT surprised after my stay (if you can call it that!) I will never stay again!

Okay, so, you will find that this entire building smells like smoke; and on top of it IT WILL HAVE SIGNS STATING ITS SMOKE-FREE!

The keys to the majority of the rooms do not work. I found this out because I came back to the front desk with the same key issue on three different rooms.

Why 3 different rooms?! Because I cannot get into the 2nd one and I complained about the random floor and ceiling smoke stains in the 1st room!

WHO RUNS THIS HOUSEKEEPING?!?! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE.
This place should be shut down. I'm surprised I am not dead from disappointment or the uncleanliness.

Green Features: It probably attracts more flies and pests to the environment from bacteria
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Please accept my apologies for the less than acceptable stay you experienced. I really wish you would have brought any of these issues to the attention of the management while you were here. We did have a couple of rooms with some stains on the ceiling due to the weather this winter and some roof issues. We are currently fixing these rooms and again, I apologize for having you checked into a room that wasn't up to our standards. If you are ever in the Towson area again, I encourage you to reach out to me so that we can show you a great experience like the ones our other guests have had.
York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

The check in was fast and reservation ready. Was able to check in early and make it across town for a meeting better. All staff were well groomed and helpful and the hotel provided a great value for price.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you for continued support! We're very glad that we are able to make your stay a happy one, each and every time you visit!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

When I visit Baltimore, I always stay here. The air is always cold and the heat is always hot. The room and bathroom has always been clean...clean bed, free breakfast, free parking, free wifi...that does it for me!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
We're so delighted that you enjoy staying with us! Thank you for sharing your experience, we look forward to your next stay!
Huntsville, NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This never happens to me. All the other reviews on this property led me to believe it was going to be wonderful, and our experience was not pleasing at all. The positives were that the room was clean and I felt comfortable in the neighborhood, as far as safety. But from the moment we walked in, almost everything was broken. A few examples: the remote was completely broken and we had to request a new one, the desk drawer was completely broken, holes in the ceiling and wall, the drain in the tub would not push down for my daughter to take a bath, fixture in the bathroom did not light properly, the juice machine at breakfast broke every morning we were there. The Wi-Fi did not work for the last day that we were there. When we walked in the room, there were dirty linens on the floor of the room. Had it not been for the price and the cleanliness, we would have immediately moved elsewhere. Breakfast was okay. But will not stay again because of this experience. I wish we had paid a little more and stayed somewhere else. The location was just okay- would be good if you had a child at Towson or one of the other local universities. Had to drive 2-3 miles to get to much restaurant selection. Wish we had asked to be comped a night because of all the inconvenience, but by the end of the trip was just ready to get out of there and go home!

Room Tip: Room 304 had everything broken- hopefully things get fixed soon!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I apologize that is was not up to your expectations. The reason you see so many great reviews is because we really do care about making each guest's stay as pleasurable as possible. If you had brought your experience to the attention of a manager during your stay, we could have had the opportunity to make it up to you while you were here. We did check the room and there are no holes in the walls or ceiling, but something like the bathtub not being able to be filled is easily fixed if brought to our attention. I encourage you to reach out to us the next time you are in town so that we can make it up to you and you can have an experience that is worthy of your stay.

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!