Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Astoria, New York
“Nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I have stayed here numerous times for work. The staff here is always friendly, and the hotel is near restaurants and a nice mall. Not only is there a pretty good continental breakfast, but also the onsite Vietnamese restaurant is delicious.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Ocean Pines, Maryland, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This stay was one of several we had used before. It is in a convenient location for use to usse when visiting family and friends and for medical puposes. We will probably stay here in the future. The price could be better.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Found a great room rate on getaroom.com: newly remodeled rooms. Big king size room: bed and pillows very comfortable. Room was clean. Bathroom tiles were a little dirty and old. Difficult to get the room warm. The free breakfast was of good selection and quanity. Plenty of free parking. The hotel is off of 695 and safe neighborhood. I would recommend for an overnight stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Danbury, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

We went to Towson to return our daughter to college. Trying to save money i found a good price with Best Western. We were both very impressed at the level of service and cleanliness of this hotel. Front desk service was professional and friendly. the TV in the room did not work and they had someone there in 2 minutes to fix it. We did not eat at the vietnamese-style restaurant there but there was a very friendly staff at the bar. And the complimentary breakfast was good and all we needed to get going.

Room Tip: We try to get a room at the end of the hall. Tends to be quieter.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Etters
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had an event to attend in the Baltimore area on Saturday and an event in the DC area on Sunday, so we chose this motel. Great location and easy to find. You walk through the main entrance to the aroma of freshly baked cookies...who does this? The front desk staff was probably the friendliest I have ever encountered at a motel. The motel was well maintained and our room was clean. My only complaint, and its a personal choice, is that the bed and pillows were too FIRM. I will stay here again, next time I will bring my own pillow! We did not eat breakfast here, my husband checked it out and thought it looked less than desirable...again, a personal choice.

Room Tip: We had a room at the end of the hall, and didn't hear a sound the entire time we were in our roo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Was a bit skeptical when my company informed me that on this trip, I'm staying in a best western.
Well, upon driving off the I 695, I was pleasantly surprised by the outside appearance of the hotel. Approaching the front desk, the pleasant aroma of fresh baked cookies couldn't helped but be noticed. At the front desk, the front desk person was just as delightful as the cookies I was smelling. Of course I was offered some cookies.....triple chocolate.....Hmmmm.
Elevator to the fourth floor and to my surprise when I opened the room door, nice king size suite, nicely decorated and furnished, made me think I was in a ritz carlton or embassy suites. Initially, my company stated, i can move if dissatisfied with the accommodation. Move, what....I may just extend my trip till February. I'm definitely signing up for the best western rewards program.....Who knew! Pleasantly Surprised. Oh and tomorrow a full breakfast and managers meet and greet in the evening! Can't wait.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Newport News, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently completed a 3 month stay at the hotel and Had a wonderful experience. The staff from the managment, desk clerks, cleaning and restaurant are all very friendly, and helpful. They rescued me from a different hotel that I was not happy at!!!! I enjoyed the amenity of an attached restaurant and bar with awesome vietnamese food!!! The convienent location of the hotel is a plus, close to the city of Baltimore and everything you need in Towson!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review! We appreciate all feedback from our guests and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us!!

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!