“Will definitely return!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Etters
“Will definitely return!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had an event to attend in the Baltimore area on Saturday and an event in the DC area on Sunday, so we chose this motel. Great location and easy to find. You walk through the main entrance to the aroma of freshly baked cookies...who does this? The front desk staff was probably the friendliest I have ever encountered at a motel. The motel was well maintained and our room was clean. My only complaint, and its a personal choice, is that the bed and pillows were too FIRM. I will stay here again, next time I will bring my own pillow! We did not eat breakfast here, my husband checked it out and thought it looked less than desirable...again, a personal choice.

Room Tip: We had a room at the end of the hall, and didn't hear a sound the entire time we were in our roo...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Was a bit skeptical when my company informed me that on this trip, I'm staying in a best western.
Well, upon driving off the I 695, I was pleasantly surprised by the outside appearance of the hotel. Approaching the front desk, the pleasant aroma of fresh baked cookies couldn't helped but be noticed. At the front desk, the front desk person was just as delightful as the cookies I was smelling. Of course I was offered some cookies.....triple chocolate.....Hmmmm.
Elevator to the fourth floor and to my surprise when I opened the room door, nice king size suite, nicely decorated and furnished, made me think I was in a ritz carlton or embassy suites. Initially, my company stated, i can move if dissatisfied with the accommodation. Move, what....I may just extend my trip till February. I'm definitely signing up for the best western rewards program.....Who knew! Pleasantly Surprised. Oh and tomorrow a full breakfast and managers meet and greet in the evening! Can't wait.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Newport News, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I recently completed a 3 month stay at the hotel and Had a wonderful experience. The staff from the managment, desk clerks, cleaning and restaurant are all very friendly, and helpful. They rescued me from a different hotel that I was not happy at!!!! I enjoyed the amenity of an attached restaurant and bar with awesome vietnamese food!!! The convienent location of the hotel is a plus, close to the city of Baltimore and everything you need in Towson!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
BridgetDely, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review! We appreciate all feedback from our guests and are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Probably my best hotel experience in the last four months of frequent travels. The young lady at the front desk was the kindest. She was very welcoming and answered all my inquiries vey patiently. The Vietnamese restaurant at the hotel is a must. Delicious healthy food. If I move into town I'd be a regular at this place.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Southern NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

When our flight from San Juan was delayed, we elected to stay in Towson for the night rather than trying to drive 2 hours to NJ in the dark. We had stayed at the Sheraton last fall when visiting our daughter, but we found it expensive and inconvenient.

We decided to try the Best Western. I looked on the internet and then booked over the phone. Our room was $89 for a Saturday evening of a holiday weekend. Upon arrival we were given a little bag with a bottle of water and a Nutri-grain bar since we are BW club members.

Everyone was very friendly at the BW. Our room was large and clean and included a refrigerator/microwave. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was nice with eggs and juice and other items, and my husband enjoyed the pancake maker.

The breakfast area is a Vietnamese restaurant by night, and my daughter says the food is very good and reasonable.

Next time we are in Towson to visit our daughter, we will definitely come back to the Best Western, as we felt it was a good value.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
STROUDSBURG
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We had a conference at the Hunt Valley Inn. It has terrible reviews so we opted to stay somewhere else. Other hotels near HVI were $150-200. This Best Western was less than 10 minutes away and only $79. The room was more than adequate for the 2 of us. The room was clean and updated. The bed was comfortable, the temperature control was accurate. There was a large flat screen TV. The refrigerator and microwave were clean and conveniently placed. The free wi-fi was fast and easy to access. The free breakfast was a nice savings, too. Coffee and fresh baked cookies were available in the lobby at all times. Everyone at the front desk and the breakfast area were helpful and friendly. We will return for next year's conference.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Winchester, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My wife had to be at Good Samaritan Hospital at 6 AM so we opted to stay overnite. This BW had excellent check in and check out staff, breakfast was great - bacon, eggs, pancakes, etc and the room was good sized. Right off I-695 and only 5 miles from the hospital. The room was clean and comfortable. Total price with all the taxes and fees was 90 bucks which was a good deal for Baltimore.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!