“Comfortable, great value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Towson
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Comfortable, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The hotel was easily accessible from the highway, the staff was courteous upon check in and they allowed us to check in early (we called ahead). Our room was clean and spacious,and we really appreciated the mini fridge. The location nearby our events. The bed was comfortable and we slept like babies. The breakfast suited us well as. Free wifi was a perk.
The only thing we didn't care for was 5 min prior to check out time, as we were literally, gathering our bags, a staff member came banging on the door asking if we were checking out or not. Not very professional. I could understand a little if it were 5min after but prior to? Housekeeping didn't even bang on our doors like that. Despite that minor incident, I would say we had a great stay and would stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

232 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Baltimore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

With the anticipation of the storm approaching I booked a nearby hotel. Durning this summer's derecho we were without power for 7 days and all hotels were booked. I called before check in time to see if we could come early, I did not want to drive in the peak of the storm. The hotel staff were great, we checked in early and we were in our room by 2:00 p.m. The next morning we had free breakfast and were on our way home, we did not loose power. I booked the hotel through Expedia for 4 nights, with only using one night the front dest told me to call Expedia when I got home and they would refund me the other 3 nights. Expedia is non-refundable but due to the storm the hotel was making an exception to credit my credit card the other 3 nights. I could not believe it. Couldn't ask for better service!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Philadephia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The hotel staff were exceptionally nice, warm cookies were available at check in- there was a Manager's Reception with a table of food and beverages that evening too. The breakfast was standard, coffe was good. Free wi-fi in the room. Convenient noon check-out allowed me to work in my room until I had to leave for an afternoon meeting.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Found the room exceptionally clean, the staff very helpful, advice for eating out and provision of transport to restaurants great, no problems in printing some information and emails. A very pleasant and courteous stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Pasadena, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We came to Baltimore for a family weekend. The location was perfect as it was right off the freeway and easy to find. The room was large, clean and comfortable but quite stark, no pictures on the wall and all the furniture at one end. Breakfast was just OK but suited our needs. Staff from front desk to bartenders were friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I booked the room as a get away from everyday stress. Everything was great until I saw my credit card bill they gave me an invoice for one price and then charged my card almost double when I spoke to the manager he didn't seem apologetic and had to get into a brief argument to get him to give me a refund and he still didn't refund me all my money I loved the hotel but hated that they tried to get over would love to stay again but only if I can pay in cash

• Stayed July 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

My mother & I checked in at 10pm, I was extra tired....Anyway when I opened the refrigerator ants were crawling everywhere...I went to sleep woke up this morning ants.in the bed & on my shoes...our room was near the ice machine,elevator, &snack machine...all you could hear was the sound of ice dropping all night

• Stayed September 2012
Rick K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
My sincere apology for the ants in the room and I have exterminator working around the clock.
Problem has been solved already. Thank You

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!