Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Philadephia
“Great Value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

The hotel staff were exceptionally nice, warm cookies were available at check in- there was a Manager's Reception with a table of food and beverages that evening too. The breakfast was standard, coffe was good. Free wi-fi in the room. Convenient noon check-out allowed me to work in my room until I had to leave for an afternoon meeting.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Found the room exceptionally clean, the staff very helpful, advice for eating out and provision of transport to restaurants great, no problems in printing some information and emails. A very pleasant and courteous stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Pasadena, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We came to Baltimore for a family weekend. The location was perfect as it was right off the freeway and easy to find. The room was large, clean and comfortable but quite stark, no pictures on the wall and all the furniture at one end. Breakfast was just OK but suited our needs. Staff from front desk to bartenders were friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I booked the room as a get away from everyday stress. Everything was great until I saw my credit card bill they gave me an invoice for one price and then charged my card almost double when I spoke to the manager he didn't seem apologetic and had to get into a brief argument to get him to give me a refund and he still didn't refund me all my money I loved the hotel but hated that they tried to get over would love to stay again but only if I can pay in cash

• Stayed July 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

My mother & I checked in at 10pm, I was extra tired....Anyway when I opened the refrigerator ants were crawling everywhere...I went to sleep woke up this morning ants.in the bed & on my shoes...our room was near the ice machine,elevator, &snack machine...all you could hear was the sound of ice dropping all night

• Stayed September 2012
Rick K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
My sincere apology for the ants in the room and I have exterminator working around the clock.
Problem has been solved already. Thank You
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Visting family in Baltimore and after a bad experience my first night in town decided to give the Best Western Plus a try. We had been here before under a different name. The Hotel is refurbished and the friendly staff made the visit all the more pleasant. The morning breakfast is similar to most hotel free breakfasts, but the Best Western had staff inside the breakfast room to ensure the place was clean and the food stocked and warm. From the time I walked in the door to the time I left I was always greeted with a friendly face and attitude. I would gladly stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BridgetDely, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Montoursville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Came to Baltimore for a 90th birthday party for an Aunt and needed someplace close to stay to their home. Read a lot of the reviews and this filled the bill. You never really know what you are going to get but so far it is GREAT. We checked in early and there were people vacuuming all over our room was ready. I requested a double no smoking and it is great. Have not had breakfast yet but will see what tomorrow brings. I would stay here again. Right off the exit so it was easy to get to. Very clean and well kept.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!