“Perfect for our needs” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Pasadena, California
“Perfect for our needs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We came to Baltimore for a family weekend. The location was perfect as it was right off the freeway and easy to find. The room was large, clean and comfortable but quite stark, no pictures on the wall and all the furniture at one end. Breakfast was just OK but suited our needs. Staff from front desk to bartenders were friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

I booked the room as a get away from everyday stress. Everything was great until I saw my credit card bill they gave me an invoice for one price and then charged my card almost double when I spoke to the manager he didn't seem apologetic and had to get into a brief argument to get him to give me a refund and he still didn't refund me all my money I loved the hotel but hated that they tried to get over would love to stay again but only if I can pay in cash

• Stayed July 2012
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

My mother & I checked in at 10pm, I was extra tired....Anyway when I opened the refrigerator ants were crawling everywhere...I went to sleep woke up this morning ants.in the bed & on my shoes...our room was near the ice machine,elevator, &snack machine...all you could hear was the sound of ice dropping all night

• Stayed September 2012
Rick K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
My sincere apology for the ants in the room and I have exterminator working around the clock.
Problem has been solved already. Thank You
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Visting family in Baltimore and after a bad experience my first night in town decided to give the Best Western Plus a try. We had been here before under a different name. The Hotel is refurbished and the friendly staff made the visit all the more pleasant. The morning breakfast is similar to most hotel free breakfasts, but the Best Western had staff inside the breakfast room to ensure the place was clean and the food stocked and warm. From the time I walked in the door to the time I left I was always greeted with a friendly face and attitude. I would gladly stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BridgetDely, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Montoursville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Came to Baltimore for a 90th birthday party for an Aunt and needed someplace close to stay to their home. Read a lot of the reviews and this filled the bill. You never really know what you are going to get but so far it is GREAT. We checked in early and there were people vacuuming all over our room was ready. I requested a double no smoking and it is great. Have not had breakfast yet but will see what tomorrow brings. I would stay here again. Right off the exit so it was easy to get to. Very clean and well kept.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I don't understand the bad reviews... I paid $79.00+ tax. Ended up being around $90/night. For that money, the hotel was more than sufficient. The staff was polite and courteous. Shauna, the front desk clerk, was very friendly and even called my room to see if I needed anything. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. Everything was exceedingly clean. Yes the walls are thin, but I had no noise issues. They even honored my request to put me in a room away from the elevators and ice machine. The full breakfast needed some work, but hey, it's free! The eggs were the bagged kind, but the donuts and bagels were good. Plenty of beverage variety as well. Overall, a very pleasant experience. My girlfriend had just gotten LASIK surgery down the road and she needed to rest up and be at a checkup the next morning. This hotel was perfect for that. Only about a 5 minute drive to the mall. Definitely would recommend this hotel to friends and I would return if I am ever it the area again. If you are getting LASIK, stay here!

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I first want to say from the booking my reservation to the time I left the property. We arrived early in the morning and they let us arrive at 10:00am. So we were able to get into the room and then I was able to book a meeting room for a meeting as well that same afternoon. Bridgett the Director of Sales was quick to get the job done. ,
My team and I stayed over a week. We will be back and I wanted to say Thank you to the most awesome front desk staff Kelsey, Stephanie, and Shauna.... You ladies Rock !!!! I set up a rate with the hotel before I left. What more can be said about my new home away from home !!!!

Room Tip: The entire hotel was fine. Towson is a great city.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Rick K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
We sincerely thank you for your comments and always ready to serve you here at the Best Western Plus, Towson, MD.

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!