You added BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Towson
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Nicely Done”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Visting family in Baltimore and after a bad experience my first night in town decided to give the Best Western Plus a try. We had been here before under a different name. The Hotel is refurbished and the friendly staff made the visit all the more pleasant. The morning breakfast is similar to most hotel free breakfasts, but the Best Western had staff inside the breakfast room to ensure the place was clean and the food stocked and warm. From the time I walked in the door to the time I left I was always greeted with a friendly face and attitude. I would gladly stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
BridgetDely, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! It is always nice to hear that we are doing a good job. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Montoursville, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Came to Baltimore for a 90th birthday party for an Aunt and needed someplace close to stay to their home. Read a lot of the reviews and this filled the bill. You never really know what you are going to get but so far it is GREAT. We checked in early and there were people vacuuming all over our room was ready. I requested a double no smoking and it is great. Have not had breakfast yet but will see what tomorrow brings. I would stay here again. Right off the exit so it was easy to get to. Very clean and well kept.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I don't understand the bad reviews... I paid $79.00+ tax. Ended up being around $90/night. For that money, the hotel was more than sufficient. The staff was polite and courteous. Shauna, the front desk clerk, was very friendly and even called my room to see if I needed anything. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. Everything was exceedingly clean. Yes the walls are thin, but I had no noise issues. They even honored my request to put me in a room away from the elevators and ice machine. The full breakfast needed some work, but hey, it's free! The eggs were the bagged kind, but the donuts and bagels were good. Plenty of beverage variety as well. Overall, a very pleasant experience. My girlfriend had just gotten LASIK surgery down the road and she needed to rest up and be at a checkup the next morning. This hotel was perfect for that. Only about a 5 minute drive to the mall. Definitely would recommend this hotel to friends and I would return if I am ever it the area again. If you are getting LASIK, stay here!

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I first want to say from the booking my reservation to the time I left the property. We arrived early in the morning and they let us arrive at 10:00am. So we were able to get into the room and then I was able to book a meeting room for a meeting as well that same afternoon. Bridgett the Director of Sales was quick to get the job done. ,
My team and I stayed over a week. We will be back and I wanted to say Thank you to the most awesome front desk staff Kelsey, Stephanie, and Shauna.... You ladies Rock !!!! I set up a rate with the hotel before I left. What more can be said about my new home away from home !!!!

Room Tip: The entire hotel was fine. Towson is a great city.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Rick K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
We sincerely thank you for your comments and always ready to serve you here at the Best Western Plus, Towson, MD.
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed one night during college tour of the area. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff were very cheerful during our brief stay. It was helpful that the room had a microwave and frig along with the coffee maker. I was impressed that the in-house restaurant was a Vietnamese Pho restaurant. We had a great dinner at a very reasonable price. Breakfast the next day was good, also, and included a hot dish along with the usual continental options. My only complaints with our stay are that the sink in the bathroom was tall enough to be uncomfortable for anyone under 5'2" (IMHO). And the wi-fi seemed very sluggish.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Please visit us soon. We love to serve you here at the Best Western Plus, Towson, MD
Cliffside Park, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Excellent six night hotel stay for college conference. The hotel staff, especially Ernie and Jennifer, made me feel that it was a home away from home. Large room, giant TV, clean and the breakfast even included a pancake making machine. Definitely would recommend for location and service.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
BridgetDely, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a pleasant review. We work hard to make sure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Our front desk staff tries to make everyone feel like they're at home and we appreciate you telling us about them. Thanks for staying with us!
El Paso, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Checked in very late at night and were greeted by a wonderful receptionist. Breakfast was good but we came down late the first day and there was no hot food left, but plenty of bagels, etc. Breakfast the other days was great. Even had staff coming around to check to make sure everything was ok with our meal. Room was nice and big. Parking was plentiful. Easy access to the interstate and shopping. Can't stress again how nice our receptionist was, she even called out to us at night when we were returning to the hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!