You added BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites
GreenLeadersSilver level
Dallas, Texas, United States
“You WOW me Towson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I first want to say from the booking my reservation to the time I left the property. We arrived early in the morning and they let us arrive at 10:00am. So we were able to get into the room and then I was able to book a meeting room for a meeting as well that same afternoon. Bridgett the Director of Sales was quick to get the job done. ,
My team and I stayed over a week. We will be back and I wanted to say Thank you to the most awesome front desk staff Kelsey, Stephanie, and Shauna.... You ladies Rock !!!! I set up a rate with the hotel before I left. What more can be said about my new home away from home !!!!

Room Tip: The entire hotel was fine. Towson is a great city.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Rick K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
We sincerely thank you for your comments and always ready to serve you here at the Best Western Plus, Towson, MD.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed one night during college tour of the area. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff were very cheerful during our brief stay. It was helpful that the room had a microwave and frig along with the coffee maker. I was impressed that the in-house restaurant was a Vietnamese Pho restaurant. We had a great dinner at a very reasonable price. Breakfast the next day was good, also, and included a hot dish along with the usual continental options. My only complaints with our stay are that the sink in the bathroom was tall enough to be uncomfortable for anyone under 5'2" (IMHO). And the wi-fi seemed very sluggish.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Please visit us soon. We love to serve you here at the Best Western Plus, Towson, MD
Cliffside Park, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Excellent six night hotel stay for college conference. The hotel staff, especially Ernie and Jennifer, made me feel that it was a home away from home. Large room, giant TV, clean and the breakfast even included a pancake making machine. Definitely would recommend for location and service.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
BridgetDely, Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write such a pleasant review. We work hard to make sure your stay is as enjoyable as possible. Our front desk staff tries to make everyone feel like they're at home and we appreciate you telling us about them. Thanks for staying with us!
El Paso, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

Checked in very late at night and were greeted by a wonderful receptionist. Breakfast was good but we came down late the first day and there was no hot food left, but plenty of bagels, etc. Breakfast the other days was great. Even had staff coming around to check to make sure everything was ok with our meal. Room was nice and big. Parking was plentiful. Easy access to the interstate and shopping. Can't stress again how nice our receptionist was, she even called out to us at night when we were returning to the hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights and was very pleased with our room and the hotel in general. The hotel was packed due to a national track meet taking place nearby and I feel they did a great job. The staff at the front were very helpful and friendly. The bar was nice, very friendly girl tending the bar. Breakfast was good. Lots of seating. Pool was okay. Fresh baked cookies every late afternoon were wonderful and a nice bonus! Our room decor was perhaps a little worn, but it was comfortable and clean. Bed was very comfortable, pillows were just okay. I would definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: We stayed at the end of the hall on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Winchester, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

We booked our stay through AAA. Everything in the area was booked due to several events in the area. When arriving the room they sent us to ended up being a King bed and a chair for 4 people. I went down and spoke with the desk clerk who just hung up with a cancelation. He switched us around with no problem. The Customer Service is excellent. The Rooms very clean. The only things I would suggest to them is please get rid of the very old beds on the 3rd floor and a fan in the bathroom.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed in room 501 king Suite. It was very nice. The hotel staff was very nice and helpful! I was traveling with 3 children. The front desk even called me to make sure my room was nice and if I was happy. I also loved having a bar downstairs, the bartender was sweet as well. I would stay there again

• Stayed July 2012
Rick K, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
We always love to hear the positive feed backs and our entire staffs are here to serve you and make your stay memorable.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Towson
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
#23 of 61 in Baltimore
4.0 of 5 stars 284 reviews
Radisson Hotel North Baltimore
Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore North / Timonium

Been to BEST WESTERN Plus Towson Baltimore North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!